Magnacharger

i am looking to do a magnacharger system. they are said to be bolted up to your stock truck and be just fine, and come with a programer that you can put on soft or firm. i beleive thats for the trannys so you dont rip it apart.

is it true about it bolting up to a stock truck and work just fine with no issues(i am alreadly haave the CAI,headers, high flow muffs, and nice plugs.

any info would be very helpful

o and btw this is my daily

I put my Radix on at 2,500 miles and I am now up to 70,000 miles. I have an oversized transmission cooler, but that is mostly because I tow a trailer for vacations. Other than that, I am pretty stock. Others have not had as good of luck. But usually they have tinkered with the transmission settings in the programmer.

Radix's are a pretty solid "bolt on" application. If you stay with the stock pulley you'll be just fine with the modifications you have already done to your truck.

If you pulley down, I'd invest in atleast a shift kit and servos to help the tranny survive

Good Luck

Radix's are a pretty solid "bolt on" application. If you stay with the stock pulley you'll be just fine with the modifications you have already done to your truck.

If you pulley down, I'd invest in atleast a shift kit and servos to help the tranny survive

Good Luck

:withstupid:

As long as you leave the pully stock and run their tune you should have no issues unless you go WOT everytime on the gas pedal.

thanks for all the info, now i just have to find one at a good price. i like the idea of a oversided tranny cooler will pic one up also.

My Magnacharged daily SS tranny heats up pretty quick but doesnt go over operating temperature. You shouldn't need to upgrade your tranny cooler.

anyone know a place i can get the radix 112 magna charger for a good price? and do they come with the tune? my truck has 50000 miles. well taken care of should be fine to put on. punisher mind telling me if ou keep your foot out of the gas what youe gas milage is?

anyone know a place i can get the radix 112 magna charger for a good price? and do they come with the tune? my truck has 50000 miles. well taken care of should be fine to put on. punisher mind telling me if ou keep your foot out of the gas what youe gas milage is?

Well Magnacharger has phased out the 112 to the TVS 1900 which is a much better supercharger so it might be hard to find a 112 let alone probably not the best to choose from. They do come with a tune. I can get about 16-22 depending how easy I take it just driving around town, but its pretty hard not to put your foot on the gas with all that power there.