No more CUp races at the ROCK???!!!!

rico750sxi

JUst read that Rockingham is losing it's Cup race in 2005, that sucks. All the good, interesting tracks are getting pushed aside so more races can be run at these cookie cutter identical tracks. I finally started watching a bit since Dale's death and now it looks like I won't be watching again. NASCAR is loyal to one thing-the DOLLAR!!! THIS SUCKS!!!!! :nono:

Nascar, when your at the top of your game you better start looking down. If they don't do something to keep the big $$ teams from dominating they will follow the F1 guys right down the tubes.

With some of the new tracks its just like watching a Parade. AZ, CA road race tracks... It's becoming to slick, IMHO

They took the Rock's last race yet they are considereing giving freaking Phoenix another race. The most boring track next to New Hampshire (which has 2) on the circuit.

please please get rid of new hampshire, hell it killed two drivers :fume:

I think Brian France is out of control. Gradual change is one thing, but the last year has been crazy. There is only one reason that big markets are more important that good racing: money. Lately, NASCAR seems only concerned about money and ratings, and not good racing and the fans. I will keep watching, of course, but you can't tell me that Phoenix or California produce the exciting racing of Darlington and the Rock. It really makes me sad to see them phasing out the tracks where this sport was born. And now rumors that Martinsville may be next...I will really raise hell if that happens. End of rant.

Havne't been much of a Nascar fan becasue of the fact that they are more interested in the dollar verse good racing. I enjoy IRL racing because its what racing should be, high speeds, passing and timing.

Go Sam GO

I'm a huge fan of NASCAR and have not missed a single race out here at vegas. But the last year and a half they have really screwed things up. However it would be nice to have a night race out here. I know vegas is one of those cookie cutters and personally I think the actual race here is pretty boring. I go to the race mainly for the whole enviroment. This last race I was able to squeeze into the garage area during one of the practice sessions.

nascar is going to kill this sport for the people that have watched it for years. new points system sucks, no more rockingham sucks, they can dictate the race to much. with their cuations and freezing the field. i used to watch every race begining to end, now i just watch the last 50 or so laps. to much bulls**t !!!

Archived