Arizona Ss's

I was just wondering if anyone was up for a G2G at Whitman Speedworld? The weather is getting perfect for Drag racing. I was thinking about November 7th or 14th. They race every Sat night starting at 6, but i would not be able to go to the 7th or 14th.

Let me Know what you guys think

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Digger,,, isn't SIR a "little" closer than Speedworld for you???? Or did ya move? :D

Come to think of it I have a couple free tech card passes for SIR

Yeah it is alot closer, like a mile from my house. But I want to have a G2G with all the Arizona SS's and i know they wont all come down to SIR

By The Way are you in Tucson?

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

Yeah it is alot closer, like a mile from my house. But I want to have a G2G with all the Arizona SS's and i know they wont all come down to SIR

By The Way are you in Tucson?

Sooo bein a frikkin noob, whats a G2G?

Yep I've been in Tucson since 84 and with zero regrets. We used to race all 3 Az tracks and Speedworld is my favorite as far as the way people treat you there,,,, ok and my daughters kicked azz there. But the drive to get there,,,,, thats a loooong boring one.

If yer out runnin around during the week stop in at Nu Wheel on Palo Verde and Ajo,,, I flippin LIVE here :wacko:

Matter a fact make it at 5 and we'll have a :cheers:

Sooo bein a frikkin noob, whats a G2G?

Yep I've been in Tucson since 84 and with zero regrets. We used to race all 3 Az tracks and Speedworld is my favorite as far as the way people treat you there,,,, ok and my daughters kicked azz there. But the drive to get there,,,,, thats a loooong boring one.

If yer out runnin around during the week stop in at Nu Wheel on Palo Verde and Ajo,,, I flippin LIVE here :wacko:

Matter a fact make it at 5 and we'll have a :cheers:

G2G is a Get Together We can get together take pictures talk trucks, and race the track for those who want.

So Nu Wheels huh, I will have to stop by. I do not live that far away.

Im glad to see another member in Tucson. Do you have an SS your profile does not say?

G2G is a Get Together We can get together take pictures talk trucks, and race the track for those who want.

So Nu Wheels huh, I will have to stop by. I do not live that far away.

Im glad to see another member in Tucson. Do you have an SS your profile does not say?

Hmm, thought I put that in, ya red 04 that has had a little work done to it. :rolleyes:

If ya see one and the plate says KIKINSS that would be me.

speedworld= to far away, anywhere to meet near civilization so afterwards some of us can go grab some brews maybe>?

Its not that war away, just hop on the 101 and you will be there in no time :D, what about Firebird? They do drags on Friday night, but i have heard that its gets busy there

I made the trip to speedworld to hit the MX track up once and said I wouldn't make that drive again, ha. Haven't been to firebird on a fri night but have heard it gets a lil busy, but firebird is near some decent spots to have a drink at afterwards.

Does it have to be an SS??(I hope not...) And on top of that i'm kinda new to the area sooo... If i had good directions or followe someone id be ok. I'd have to check when i'm working, because while i'm goin to school i have to work the weekeends to get my hours. Let me know..

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)

I am not a huge fan of Firebird, plus it is to hell and gone. SpeedWorld is smaller and does not get as crowded, meaning more passes for those that are racing. There are plenty of places to grab food down on Grand and Bell which is not that far from the track. Just my 2 cents. You might want to post on PT. Net also if you have not already.

I am not a huge fan of Firebird, plus it is to hell and gone. SpeedWorld is smaller and does not get as crowded, meaning more passes for those that are racing. There are plenty of places to grab food down on Grand and Bell which is not that far from the track. Just my 2 cents. You might want to post on PT. Net also if you have not already.

Yeah i think speedworld is good, I made quite a few runs the last time I was there, and Yeah its not far from stuff, near grand and bell. I will have to post on PT.net too

Yeah and all trucks are invited

I'm In I'll let you know if work messes this up but they shouldn't, either day works for me. I don't know either track so either one works for me just let me know how to find them or meet up with me.

I think the 7th would work the best. Gates open at 6 and racing starts at 7. It cost 10 bucks to get in or 20 to race. Hope thats ok with everyone, if not we can have a G2G somewhere else if need be

Here is a link to Speedworld's web site that is about the Nov 7th street legal drags

Nov 7th street legal Drags