Arizona Ss's

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump... the truck loves this altitude too

Yeah speedworld is 1250 feet much nicer than the 5k plus where your from, its over 3k here in Tucson, my best runs were in Portland where the elevation is only 29feet

Im hoping that my times are a little better than last time i ran here, the elevation and cooler temperature should make it better

5300ft at the track. Is there gonna be a meet point either when we get there or befere.

Thats up to the other members, i think that would be fun to meet up before. South of the Track where Grand Ave and Bell Road meet is a huge complex with a bunch of shops and restaurants, we could met up there

I made the trip to speedworld to hit the MX track up once and said I wouldn't make that drive again, ha. Haven't been to firebird on a fri night but have heard it gets a lil busy, but firebird is near some decent spots to have a drink at afterwards.

Make it again and bring your bike haha, we can hit up the mx track after the meet if you want. It's not that bad of a drive. I am coming down from Flagstaff (2 hr drive) and I know others are coming up from Tucson. I will see you guys there! :chevy:

I am not that good of a rider to go to a truck meet and bring my bike. It may actually look like I know what I am doing but really I have no clue on tracks. Still getting back into it after my rm80 days 15yrs ago!! Who know I might make the trip, depends on funds and all that good stuff. Buying a DD tomorrow hopefully if the guy ever gets back to me then I figure out everything from there.

I am not that good of a rider to go to a truck meet and bring my bike. It may actually look like I know what I am doing but really I have no clue on tracks. Still getting back into it after my rm80 days 15yrs ago!! Who know I might make the trip, depends on funds and all that good stuff. Buying a DD tomorrow hopefully if the guy ever gets back to me then I figure out everything from there.

Its all good man i am not that great either..you can't get better unless you ride...I can help you out with some pointers. :chevy: Bring out the bike it would be fun

Ok So I think we should meet at the Home Depot north of Bell and Grand at 5pm and we can head up to the track from there, how does that sound to everyone?

So Who's all comming? There should be a few from PT.net too coming.

Roll Call:

1. Diggerdan11

2. Scooter3

3. BG06SILVERADO

4. Yz250FRider83

5. fox forma ?