Arizona Ss's

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there! I have not run the truck before and I am thinking about it. See you guys then. :chevy:

Im excited to see your truck run, its gota be much faster than mine especially with the radix, Ill switch you, you can drive mine and I can drive yours :rolleyes::P

Make sure you have a hemet, if you run under 13.99 you gotta have one, oh and make sure everyone who wants to run wears pants, they wont let you run in shorts, Speedworld is hardcore about it

Im excited to see your truck run, its gota be much faster than mine especially with the radix, Ill switch you, you can drive mine and I can drive yours :rolleyes::P

Make sure you have a hemet, if you run under 13.99 you gotta have one, oh and make sure everyone who wants to run wears pants, they wont let you run in shorts, Speedworld is hardcore about it

Haha...Thanks for the pants, and helmet reminder! See you next weekend :cheers:

I will be there. Still not sure I am going to run the truck, but would like to see some races. I will bring my video camera to catch some runs!

Hey scott you should really run your truck, we can race each other, we have similar mods so we can see once and ofr all whats faster 2wd or AWD :D:driving::chevy:

where are we goin to meet/park at the track for those of us who will be a little late??? or are we waiting for all of us to get to the meeting spot before we go to the track????

If your gonna be late thats ok, im sure we will just meet inside the parking lot of the Track, there is lots of room in there and there should be quite a few of us so we will be easy to find

not like finding a bunch of SS's should be hard. and form my sig i'm sure you guys could find me. Are we all recing or just some of us??

I think just some of us are racing, I will be if i get my wishield replaced before, I dont hink they will let me run with a gian crack in my line of site