Arizona Ss's

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we going to grab something to eat before we all head out to Speedworld? Also how much does racing cost? I know when I go to ride the MX track there its $25, I haven't been to the drag strip yet. See you guys in a couple days. :cheers:

$20 to race. There are a lot of places to eat at the strip mall where everyone is meeting. I might grab a sub or something.

I'm still in the air on this, picked up a 99 sdime tonight and need to get the front end bags re-done so I can get it in my garage, theres still time so I might make it. Geeze that is a far drive!! :jester:

That is quite a long drive. Almost 65 miles. But just think of all the fun you will have.

I'm still in the air on this, picked up a 99 sdime tonight and need to get the front end bags re-done so I can get it in my garage, theres still time so I might make it. Geeze that is a far drive!! :jester:

Its not my bad (my drive is 120 miles) I am up in flagstaff going to school. Hope to see you there.

Hey guys so what's the plan for meeting up ahead of time? Time and place? I'm coming to watch, my buddy is coming to race. I'm driving the D-max and bringing his trailer just in case someone needs a lift home :)

thats what im wondering....... i gota wash the truck a lil....... if anyone get this hit me up on my celly 6173201979

I had a great time last night. It was nice seeing everyone and meeting new people. I will get a video up later today on all the trucks that ran. My personal best of 14.9. Thanks to Chris (thunder550) for getting my truck back up and running. I don't know what I would have done if you were not there!!! :cheers:

I had a great time last night. It was nice seeing everyone and meeting new people. I will get a video up later today on all the trucks that ran. My personal best of 14.9. Thanks to Chris (thunder550) for getting my truck back up and running. I don't know what I would have done if you were not there!!! :cheers:

Wait did something happen to your truck after i left?

Wait did something happen to your truck after i left?

Not sure what caused it but the truck went into limp mode while he was sitting in the staging lanes. I happened to have my EFILive cable in my truck, pulled his DTC's and there were several in there about losing communication with the TAC module. I just cleared his codes and everything was fine again.

Edited by thunder550 (see edit history)