No SS here but

creederado

I had 20x9.5 silver Moda(Tirerack) on there before with 275/45-20 GTII. They were heavy and didn't hook for crap.

My new set up is 18x9.5 front and rear with 6" back space.Boyds.

295/45-18 nitto 555 up front

305/45-18 nitto 555R drag radials out back.

I don't recomend the drag radials for a daily driver but the front 295 are a great all around tire.

A little to small for you SS guys. Hopefully nitto will start making stuff for the SS as they do for the lightnings.

I was able to get the boyds locally. There also built to order. I had to put the order in last Feb and they took almost a month to get here.

9.5 up front with the hotchkis 2" springs don't rub at all. Maybe if My tire was taller it might rub but I still think I could go another 1-1.5 taller tire and not have any problems.

The band Creed is alright, But Its part of my name so thats were I came up with it. :crazy:

Creed man looks damn good.

I was wondering when you were gonna get those on.

I put my fans on finally last weekend, trying to prepare for the dynotune with PCMFORLESS this upcoming weekend. We'll have to get together still for a run to Lebenon.... :cool:

Later pal

Sweet truck Creed! What's the scoop on the hood? Looks like a new one with the 72 Chevy styling.. Looks great! :thumbs:

GM Factory hood,

Found 01-02 Silverado 2500/3500 HD.

No fitment issues at all except the KN air box didn't seal because of the raise but now I'm using the upd so it doesn't matter

509026_23.jpg

Archived