11.4sec Silverado

TYMBOM

Leave a forum? Get you facts straight, I'm still there but wasn't into the lifted crowd. Omg, you're a vendor!!!!! Lmfao!!!!!! We've all dealt with people like you, deflect their own insecurities and questioning others, lol. You need to worry less about me and my truck and more about actually building one that can even reach 11's, worry about 10's after that.

A vendor without any slips, and talks a big talk. Imagine that, lol. We've never heard of those before!!! But let me guess, you know of, or read somewhere, or heard of someone....... get a life. Build a fast truck, once you have it then we can talk. Yeah, you can "deal" with me on PM, lol. Feel free unless you feel the need for an audience.......

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a forum? Get you facts straight, I'm still there but wasn't into the lifted crowd. Omg, you're a vendor!!!!! Lmfao!!!!!! We've all dealt with people like you, deflect their own insecurities and questioning others, lol. You need to worry less about me and my truck and more about actually building one that can even reach 11's, worry about 10's after that.

A vendor without any slips, and talks a big talk. Imagine that, lol. We've never heard of those before!!! But let me guess, you know of, or read somewhere, or heard of someone....... get a life. Build a fast truck, once you have it then we can talk. Yeah, you can "deal" with me on PM, lol. Feel free unless you feel the need for an audience.......

1. you never said why you left other than being discouraged....

2. Yes I'm a vendor and you can ask all over this forum if I'm a fair stand up guy. You can also ask about the work I have done for members here, I dont believe you will find someone that is unhappy with anything.

3. I have built a fast truck, but was into the true street legal stuff before I started this new build.

4. Funny how you can try and sterotype me from a total of 4 replys to a thread that you asked how I plan on doing something????

Go ahead and keep digging your grave.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

no problem, come first of the year (tax season) i'm going apeshit on it

This truck is gonna end up being one sick lookin hoopty. Shaun pointed out his flaws, and I can understand his concern. When he gets them corrected, and finally decides what shoes he wants to dress it with its gonna be awesome.