11.4sec Silverado

TYMBOM

This truck is gonna end up being one sick lookin hoopty. Shaun pointed out his flaws, and I can understand his concern. When he gets them corrected, and finally decides what shoes he wants to dress it with its gonna be awesome.

THANKS for thekind words Brian, now back on track everyone, we have a flame war going on here.

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha. whats funny is ive seen multiple trucks that are ext cab such as virigils run 11.4 with just a forged 370 and some spray. for a rcsb i cant believe with that time he has room to talk.

anyways the "vendor" is one of the most knowledgeable people on this site and they created the product they make from hand and personal experience.

and jon u forgot to call me back :jester:

That's sweet for them. Oddly though, none of them here....... Looking at the time in your signature, it looks like you need "just a forged 370 and some spray".

Are we done now?

dude i have a life. im in college and pay for all my own shit. get the **** off our forum. theres always a newb like you talking shit to ppl on here. i havent run my truck on spray but it will be a 12. sec truck and ur little pos with 18lbs of boost is a joke. u obviously dont know what youre doing or whoever "did your work for you" doesnt know. ur times are horrible for a rcsb and you talk a lot of shit. yes and danny (sprayed99) IS here so stfu. stop posting and go away. ur already hated and u have hardly any posts

u dont know whay youre talking about and u actually sound pretty ignorant.

Awwwww, are you upset that the newbies daily driver is faster than yours????? Boo hoo. It's funny that it's always the slow guys that talk trash. Guess you have a lot of time to think about it waiting for your truck to finish the quarter mile huh. I only talk shit to people who try to take pot shots at me.

Awwwww, are you upset that the newbies daily driver is faster than yours????? Boo hoo. It's funny that it's always the slow guys that talk trash. Guess you have a lot of time to think about it waiting for your truck to finish the quarter mile huh. I only talk shit to people who try to take pot shots at me.

no not upset that ur dd beats my truck. i dont care that ppl can beat me. this is my dd as well and im only 19. i only talk crap back to you cause youre opening youre mouth talking about how badass ur truck is and saying its better than a lot of ppl on here. ur truck in all honesty is a pos slow truck. for what you have done and how "much money" you have invested its crap. and my truck isnt slow dumbass. its only 1.5 secs behind urs on the bottle and it also has a crap ton less hp than yours if ur running 18lbs of boost. my truck also out weighs urs by 2100 lbs. u have a 408 with 18lbs of boost. u should EASILY be making 700 to the tire. so thats pathetic. keep running ur mouth and ur gonna enjoy watching the site from the outside when you get banned.

Welcome to the board new guy. Enough arguing for everyone. I was pointed out this post by someone yet what I see is someone poking at a persons truck and then telling him how the truck he's building is going to be faster. The new guy's truck at an 11.4 is a bit on the slow side for his mods, but he has still ran an 11.4 no matter how you look at it and has room to go a whole lot quicker. He didn't take shots at others trucks first, shots were taken at his first...