11.4sec Silverado

TYMBOM

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He actually go into 13's a little later. It is a twin turbo 2JZ. Same as the last gen Toyota Supra's. I just happens to have 4 doors :)

ya, japanese version of the lexus GS300, they haul ass for a heavy 4 door luxury car

Here is a mod list of things I can remember. I also posted it under engine and mods where I think it should go :)

Balanced and Blueprinted 408stroker, Comp cam(intake .571,exhaust .573), Dart heads, Diamond forged pistons, 90mm throttle body, Custom made intake elbow, Yellow top Optima Battery, etc,etc,etc.

D-1SC Procharger at 18psi

BeCool Racing series Aluminum Radiator and electric fans

Progressive Methanol Injecton

1200hp Water-Air intercooler with ice box

Dual in-tank fuel pumpsMcGaughys lowering kit

Hotchkis Sway Bars front and rear

Baer 6S six pistons front, Baer AlumaSport rear, 14 slotted and cross drilled rotors front and back

Custom supercharger setup, only Silverado known of with a dual belt setup, started with a Pontiac GTO bracket assembly so that I could use an 8 rib belt for the blower and keep stock belt for accessories .

Finish Line Transmission 4L80E-5 Extreme Duty Level5

Custom made chromoly drive shafts, had to, stock 4L60 was smaller and had longer drive shafts.

Precision Industries multi disc lockup high stall torque convertor, 4000rpm(ish)

Cryo treated transfer case internals

1350 U-joints

22 Gianna Blitz rims, Yokohama rubber, 305s on all four

Katzkin leather/suede heated seats

Custom Installed Sunroof

Custom made gauge pod in front of sunroof for boost gauge and methanol monitoring lights

Clarion VRX775VD Indash, Clarion Nax980 Navigation, All JL Audio speakers-pair 10w1v2 subs,JL HD600/4 runs full system, all JL Audio wiring and accessories

Custom Paint

52mm blow-off valve

Street Scene mirrors and rear roll pan

HID and balasts for both high and low beams

Much, much more that I can't remember.

That's enough for my back to back 11.4's :)

dont take this the wrong way because i like you setup. Why with 18psi and a regular cab are you only running 11.4s???? your truck should be well into the 10s

:withstupid:

you would think he would be into the 10's , i think he said those runs were at over 2000 ft elevation but i dont know maybe bad air ??