Well, I Tried To Buy My First Sss

dirttoo

nice buddy congrats way to hold out.....i just went to the dealer where i got my silverado to get this dang clunking handled and they had an sss for the same price(and about 50k more mi. than my truck) very tempted. maybe next time and maybe we will see the 427....wishful thinking

congrats on the truck, kinda similar stuff to what i went throguh... i found a red 03 SSS in nashville with with less than 300 miles on it, an older man had bought it and kept it in a climate controlled garage and only took it out every couple of months. called the dealership up and told them i was going to be moving up there in a week and was very interested in the truck, made an offer and they basically told me that if i didnt fly up immediately that the truck would be sold in a matter of hours...i wasnt about to do that so they knew my offer and how to get ahold of me if it didnt sell before i got there. anyway, postponed the move for about 2 and half weeks and drove by the dealership to see that the truck was still there, no wonder they had been calling me so much trying to get me to come buy the thing :P it was there for over a month while i was there, i think they sold it right before i moved back to texas. then i found my truck at a dealer in dallas, went and did the paperwork on it the day the online auction went up and drove it home the next day. its a wonder what can turn out when you wait for the right things! the truck in nashville was well worth the money, i offered them 21k for it but i scooped up my 04 with 70,000mi for 14k, i thought i got a hell of a deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats!!!.. Sounds like when I first got my truck no one took me serious and wanted me to cough out more money then what it was!..lol.. Congrats on the truck!.. You are going to love it!.. Trust me, your are going to get a lot of heads turning no matter what you got on it! lol..