My Clone Build

Ruben525

Whats Up Guys I Just Wanted To Put Up Some Pics Of My Clone Im Building Its Not Done Im Still Missing Some Stuff But Im Working On It. All Im Missing Now Is SS Interior, Cluster, And 6.0 Everything Else Is All OEM Parts. I Started Off 100% Stock Except For The Bed Cover But Thats Gone Now. Next I Wanna Get The Stuff Im Missing And Some SS 22's (Not Sure If I Wanna Go Crome Or Gray On The 22's) Then Drop It 1 More Inch In The Back. What Do You Guys Think?

post-11481-1258081235_thumb.jpg

post-11481-1258081394_thumb.jpg

post-11481-1258081407_thumb.jpg

post-11481-1258081450_thumb.jpg

post-11481-1258081468_thumb.jpg

post-11481-1258081525_thumb.jpg

post-11481-1258081541_thumb.jpg

post-11481-1258081569_thumb.jpg

post-11481-1258081621_thumb.jpg

absolutely sick looking!!! total transformation from stock I'm loving it! If you don't mind me asking how much did the Arrival blue paint job cost you!?? loving the truck bro

I think is was that color from the day it was new.... in 03-04 you could get that color in any of the trucks.

absolutely sick looking!!! total transformation from stock I'm loving it! If you don't mind me asking how much did the Arrival blue paint job cost you!?? loving the truck bro

Thanks that's the stock color i Just had it buffed and waxed helped out alot looks way better after

Lookin good man! I don't think you need that 1" drop in the rear. The subtle rake looks sweet. I think you should lay it out tho.

I was thinking of laying it out but bags are too much trouble and I don't like the lil gap I have in the back but I'm waiting to see how it looks on the ss 22's

I was thinking of laying it out but bags are too much trouble and I don't like the lil gap I have in the back but I'm waiting to see how it looks on the ss 22's

If you do them correctly they are not a problem. The good thing about them is you get to go low but don't have a problem going over speed bumps. Besides, if someone is tailgating you, drag it on them and watch how quick they back off :jester:

If you do them correctly they are not a problem. The good thing about them is you get to go low but don't have a problem going over speed bumps. Besides, if someone is tailgating you, drag it on them and watch how quick they back off :jester:

It would be nice but idk