My Clone Build

Ruben525

they might be similiar, i dunno.

but in my 2 door s10 blazer, i put 4 door front buckets in it and they weren't made to flip forward for access to the rear. what i did was swap out the seat hinges and associated hardware out of my 2 door buckets into the 4 door buckets and it all bolted right into the 4 door bucket seats. and now they flip forward. :cheers:

How hard was It to do? I wonder if there's anyway to get the seats to sit lower

I'll trade you! LOL but I do wish I has a real Super Sport! :(

who cares. your truck is how gm should have built them. hell seeing these rcsb clone is making me seriously consider selling my real ss and building my self an awd clone! :cool:

who cares. your truck is how gm should have built them. hell seeing these rcsb clone is making me seriously consider selling my real ss and building my self an awd clone! :cool:

Damn awd would be sick. Buy ur self a rcsb and get her going.

Yea it sucks I put my sub box in befor I put my seats in. The seats just feel alot bigger that's the other down side about them it feels like I have alot less room and I'm way closer now.

I gotta send you pics of my system setup you might like it i got everything sitting in my bed with a port through the bed and cab!

I gotta send you pics of my system setup you might like it i got everything sitting in my bed with a port through the bed and cab!

Cut cab? Isn't it heavy and alot of work? Dose your box take up alot of space in the bad cuz my friends truck is cut cab and it's a big box

Cut cab? Isn't it heavy and alot of work? Dose your box take up alot of space in the bad cuz my friends truck is cut cab and it's a big box

Its kinda heavy. Not really i just built the box to the specs of my woofers and cut the hole with a plasma. As far as space its maybe three feet long.. if i open my tailgate i still get 6 feet clear just enough to fit my raptor 700r.

Its kinda heavy. Not really i just built the box to the specs of my woofers and cut the hole with a plasma. As far as space its maybe three feet long.. if i open my tailgate i still get 6 feet clear just enough to fit my raptor 700r.

yea send me pics I'll check it out but I think Im just leaving my sub box behind my seats it sounds good I just want the space I feel to far up and to high now

Awesome clone man. May want to keep the 20s around for play time. Least they make a tire that can somewhat grip for em. 22s and a 6.0 with a few mods and you are going to blow the tires off of it! Great job man! Ready to see it on the 22s!

Thanks. Yea I'm keeping the 20's for winter unless I strip the chrome and get the 22's painted just like oem silver. I'll post pics with the 22's hopefully Saturday if I don't work.