My Clone Build

Ruben525

• 1 month later...

rlllly...i saw that and have debated on it alot....but im kinda scared of not haven a cluster i know will work in my truck if that one ever brakes.....if it was outright buying one.....fine but exachanging is where i dont like iti almost got a free cluster i was gonna send in to exchange that way i kud keep mine, but fell threw

rlllly...i saw that and have debated on it alot....but im kinda scared of not haven a cluster i know will work in my truck if that one ever brakes.....if it was outright buying one.....fine but exachanging is where i dont like iti almost got a free cluster i was gonna send in to exchange that way i kud keep mine, but fell threw

Just find a broken cluster and send it in that's what I did I think you can just buy the cluster off of him if you don't want to send one back but I think it might cost alot. The cluster came out real good plus I have the same miles nothing changed.

Look outstanding. Awesome work. Since I already have my SS, I want to do a 2dr like yours. Where did you get your cladding from? Again, AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :cheers::cheers:

Thanks. I bought it from some guy it was already made for a reg cab I got it cheap I guess he needed cash because I paid half of what he was asking.

• 2 weeks later...
if you plan on keeping that truck for a while I'd just get the interior done and then save save save for the 6.0!! or you could go bigger!!! Is it possible to dump a 572 into a SSS and a RCSB?????

Yea Thats My Plan Right Now Im looking For The Interior after I Get It Then Its Time To Save. I Hope I Get Enough Back From My Taxes So I Can Get The SS 22's