Someone Ruined Another Silverado SS

I CORNER

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an eye full of gold,chrome,black, what color is this thing? SSX4 What is the meaning of that? 4 times uglier than the original maybe :confused: All those add on's I would be afraid to step on it, all that junk might start flying away and kill somebody :lol: I am worry about XGMTECH is he alright? :flag:

:seeya:

I couldn't help my self and called the dealer. That truck IS a true SSS and the dealer is the one to blame for that monstrocity. He should be stripped of his dealership rights.

Wow! I started a real Firestorm here! You actually called John Jochem Chevrolet from Ohio!

Yes i did. I just had to know. I also sent him an email addressed to the sales manager, nothing mean but explained that what he has done is a big mistake. BTW this is his web site. Jochem Chevrolet

I have an eye full of gold,chrome,black, what color is this thing? SSX4 What is the meaning of that? 4

Don't you know, adding that sticker added 25 HP to the truck...

Don't you know anything about ricers???

Gee I wonder how many accidents they have had in front of the dealership from people doing a WTF doubletake. And then a U-turn just to verify that there eyes were not playing tricks on them. :sick::puke::wtf:

Archived