Someone Ruined Another Silverado SS

I CORNER

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Jockem Chevrolet in Stuart Florida. The did incompetent warranty work on 1 of my prior cars, so I won't do business with them.

Pretty sure it was a real SSS. As far as a clone, I did not look into the interior or crawl underneath to look at the AWD. Frankly, I did not want to spend too much time taking pictures of it or someone that I know might think that I liked it. There was a $44,000 mark-up price with a mark-down price of $38,000. It had all 3 external SS emblems. The front scoops were still grey even though all of the gold was added. If it were a clone, they would have painted that gold or something. Maybe I will take a closer look when someone isn't looking.

The really amazing thing to me is if that is a real ss and providing the dealer had that conversion done that someone at that place is in charge of making decisions in the 1st place! I can't believe some of the stupid things that get done by people who don't have a clue. And at dealerships it is usually someone who is overpaid for being clueless!!

i agree, i wouldn't want to be caught near it letting them think i liked it.

Come on Zippy, you know you want to do one at your dealership just like it. :jester:

The sad thing is, if that one is not used, there's at least one other around the state of FL somewhere. Like I said, I saw one exactly like that in the mall parking lot in Orange Park, FL.

There is a guy here with a Hemi, that has more crap on it than that that works on my base. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to get him to race me. I think he's afraid all his stuck-on sh*t will come flying off.

I couldn't help my self and called the dealer. That truck IS a true SSS and the dealer is the one to blame for that monstrocity. He should be stripped of his dealership rights.

I couldn't help my self and called the dealer. That truck IS a true SSS and the dealer is the one to blame for that monstrocity. He should be stripped of his dealership rights.

Wow! I started a real Firestorm here! You actually called John Jochem Chevrolet from Ohio!

Just a little history. It took them 8 times to fix the radio in my 94Z28M6. They scratched the door on my Z28, as they parked a van within 6 inches on the passenger side and a panel van within 12 inches on the driver's side. They torqued down on a side-post battery and spewed acid on the frame of my Z28. They have doubled charges for estimates, when the problem turned out to be a factory oversight. They make their employees answer the phone, "Have a Great Day at John Jochem Chevrolet". No; I won't have anything serviced there!

And after all of this and they got 3 2004SSR's to sell off-of-the-bat 4 months ago. I don't know how they qualified for any SSRs as they were limited availability!

Rick R

No offense to anybody but that looks like something a lot of Mexicans would drive. I also have seen a lot of Mexicans drive that type of vehicles with as much sh@t stuck on them like that poor SS. :puke:

Archived