Someone Ruined Another Silverado SS

I CORNER

lol, i was thinking that myself. they sure have their own style that they like. there are alot of trucks like that around here with old english lettering in the back window in their name. (tends to start with the letter J oddly enough).

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some one should send these pics to gm and give the dealers name, and inform

them what thay have done to there truck :puke: and this type of display is not

in there best intrest for P.R. of the best truck in the U.S. :flag: and send some

boys down there to rip his N#TS out threw his throt :eek: and send him to school

to lern how to sell fords :D dont deserve to sell :chevy:

Okay, take two deep breaths before you tear me a new one :D

What do you guys think of an all gold SS?

I do like black and gold combos though like the Smokey and the Bandit Firebird

What I don't like is painted on Z71 flares :confused: , all that Lund stuff, and those stupid bars on top of the Tonneau cover - like those are the least bit useful.

They have a saying in the car business...

"There's an a$$ for every seat"

Having worked for a dealer for several years, I can see how this happened (and have seen stuff like this happen before). Some sleazy yuppie scumbag sales manager (wearing gold chains, with tacky gold nugget bracelet and matching gold nugget ring, slicked-back hair, and some kind of stupid nickname on his business card) who knows nothing about cars (only knows how to manipulate dollars and screw people) tells the service department to add all that garbage (or even worse, sends it out to some two-bit fly-by-night customizing shop) because it fits his tasteless idea of what's "cool". You've probably seen the type - every dealer has at least one. Ever see that old computer game "Leisure Suit Larry"? Just like that. I guarantee you that whatever they paid for all that junk, they will at least triple the price to the customer, if indeed there is anyone dumb and tasteless enough to buy it. Wait, there is (see second sentence of this post).

And hey... by some small, remote chance... if the person responsible for that abomination happens to read this... YOU MAKE US ALL SICK! YOU JUST DESTROYED A PERFECTLY GOOD, CLASSY VEHICLE. I HOPE THAT TRUCK NEVER SELLS AND YOU GET FIRED BECAUSE OF IT!

:fume: x100

It's a shame... good taste can't be learned... you're either born with it, or you'll never have it. :rolleyes:

Sorry, that got my blood boiling! :fume: Hey, whoever eventually buys that truck... if you're out cruising around and you happen to see a bunch of us SS owners somewhere, don't stop - keep on driving. We don't want to be seen with you. :nono:

Archived