Someone Ruined Another Silverado SS

I CORNER

so im driving down the 10 and i look over at the truck a couple of lanes beside me....what is it you ask? a lightning....TOWING HORSES. :eek: is it just me, or am i wrong for thinking that thats one of the last trucks i'd tow something super heavy behind. i didnt think it was made for that..am i wrong?? :confused:

i think they still have a 5000 lb. towing capacity. it certianly has enough power to pull but not the suspension. :smash:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the topic of defiling the SS. There's someone near me that took the emblems from the :devil: Harley Davidson Truck and put them on his SS. On both doors, right behind the SS. To make matters worse his SS is Victory Red. Oh that makes me :puke::puke::puke:

On the topic of defiling the SS. There's someone near me that took the emblems from the :devil: Harley Davidson Truck and put them on his SS. On both doors, right behind the SS. To make matters worse his SS is Victory Red. Oh that makes me :puke::puke::puke:

:nono: What a Dumb A#$!! Either get an SS or a Harley! way to ruin a good truck.

Is it just a Harley Davidson emblem, or is it the Harley Davidson Ford F-150 emblem? They look nearly identical at a glance.

He said they were off the Ford Harley Davidson Truck. In his defense though, he sells Harley's for a living. But the thought of a Ford emblem on a Chevy truck makes my stomach a little up- :puke: set!! :jester:

• 3 years later...

Archived