MID CONTINENT SS RALLY II

Ok guys, time to nail down the details and make final plans for the rally in Wichita on the weekend of 10 July. So far we have a bunch of you guys already with reservations at the Hotel in Old Town.

What I need now is a firm count of how many are attending (wives, kids, friends etc) so I can get food, drinks etc. taken care of. If you have any preferences for let us know so we can make decisions on what supplies to lay in. As of now we are planning on grilling here at the shop, Ryan (ssminneapolis) has volunteered to be the cook.

I also need to know if you are planning any mods; such as custom tune, tranny work, bed liner etc. so we can plan out our schedule for use of the shop, lift and spray booth.

We need to know how many want to go to the track and make some runs so we can decide if it is worth while to have the track opened up just for us. The cost will depend on the numbers. We can always just run with everyone else.

And finally are you planning on enering your truck in the Automobilia Midnight Car show.

For more detailed info on the Rally see the orginal thread on this rally.

If you are attending please add a post to this thread with the following information:

1. Number attending and where you are staying

2. When you are arriving (some are showing as early as thursday)

3. If you are planning mods what are they

4. Will you be running your truck at the track

5. Will you be entering the car show

6. Any suggestion you may have to make this an event to remember.

Can't wait to see you here :cheers:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Me, myself and I.

2. Arriving Thursday, say 3ish.

3. Mods: Flex-A-Lite kit from crap (hopefully they are ready to go!), and Truxedo low-profile cover (from BSER)

4. Track - I'll go if everyone else is going :jester:

5. Probably not entering truck, unless their is a prize for most bugs guts from the trip down.

6. Suggestions: i think we are all going to end up playing it by ear and let the good times roll :thumbs:

1. Just me attending

2. Possibly late Thursday, Friday morning at the latest

3. Modded out, I think

4. Will you be running your truck at the track? Absolutely!

5. Will you be entering the car show? No.

6. Any suggestion you may have to make this an event to remember? Let me think about that.

1. It's lookin good for me to show up

2. About the same as Ben...Thursday, friday sometime

3. No mods that I can think of

4. If you've got the track...I'll use it definately

6. No suggestions that I can think of....possibly later :cheers:

1. Just me attending

2. As soon as allen can be there I will be there to get my tune done. I don’t think that I will be able to stay for the whole weekend but I will make it for part of the first day so I can get my tune.

3. Nelson custom tune

6. No suggestions that I can think of....

1. me only,

2. very good question, i have reservations for thursday nite. its a long drive from PA

3. no mods for me

4. Track?? whats that :jester: thats the main reason for coming right

5.no

6. oh it will be remembered for sure

Ryan (ssminneapolis) has volunteered to be the cook.

i dont know how good of a idea that is. he is going to eat half of what he cooks mabey more :lol:

1. Just myself and my brother, and i am not5 sure where i will be staying...

2. maybee thursday, it depends on when i get out of school that week, i am coming straight up...

3. I should just have my exhaust, fans, stat, and maybee N20

4. Not sure, It is an awfully long way from home...

5. maybee, although i have no BLING Mods...

6. Ryans BARBQUE better be good :P:jester:

This is primarily and SS meet but everyone on this forum is welcome, all you need is an interest and a way to get here.

If you are coming don't forget to post your info so we can get a good count. Lodging may get tight as we get closer to the meet so make your reservations if you don't want to sleep on the shop floor. Those of you who have vehicles other than SS can get custom tunes, bed liners etc. if you want; but don't forget to coordinate those mods in advance if you want them.

See you here :cheers:

This is primarily an SS meet but everyone on this form is welcome, all you need is an interest and a way to get here.

If you are coming don't forget to post your info so we can get a good count. Lodging may get tight as we get closer to the meet so make your reservations if you don't want to sleep on the shop floor. Those of you who have vehicles other than SS can get custom tunes, bed liners etc. if you want; but don't forget to coordinate those mods in advance if you want them.

See you here :cheers:

Sounds good man! If I came I was gonna stay in Hutchinson with my grandparents and drive to Wichita the day of the meet. Not a really long drive. That shift kit install sounds really really tempting!!!

1. 3 attending Me the Wife and Son hes 1 yr old and doesn't eat much

2.We will be getting there Thursday booked in at the Old town

3. Possibly a BSER roll pan

5. Will you be entering the car show? Sure.

6. No suggestions that I can think of....

ssblackss :thumbs:

Archived