MID CONTINENT SS RALLY II

1) Worst case scenario 2 (me & a buddy minus our families) Best case scenario 6 my son and his daughter don't eat a whole lot :thumbs:

2) More than likely Friday morning :wtf:

3) A tune :jester:

4) I'm game to run down the track, nothing like a before and after time :eek:

5) No :shakehead:

6) Nothing I can think of, right now atleast :confused:

See you guys & gals there :cheers:

Seven :chevy:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had requests for a Gaylords truck lid to be installed at the rally. This is doable but orders will need to be placed by the first of next week to make sure they are delivered in time. If this is something you are interested in let me know ASAP.

Well, it's a no go for me now. Just got a new supervisor and he's cracking down on the leave for non-qualified personel and it is also to close to my Physical Rediness Test. I would be cutting it to close. Maybe next meet. Hopefully there is gonna be a next centralized meet. Sorry all, I was lookin forward to meeting you all. :cry:

1. Number attending and where you are staying

One. Hotel at Old Town.

2. When you are arriving (some are showing as early as thursday)

Late Thursday evening

3. If you are planning mods what are they

Gaylord Lid

4. Will you be running your truck at the track

Isn't track time mandatory for this event??? :jester:

5. Will you be entering the car show

No. Just looking...

6. Any suggestion you may have to make this an event to remember.

Anyone want to invite parish8 to meet us at the track? :D

I'll be there

1. me... Hawthorne Suites

2. Friday afternoon

3. no mods

4. yes... but it will be on Friday with a KC/Witchita car club

5. yes

I'm not sure how much time I'll be spending with the SSS guys... I have already made plans to hang out with the guys from a Kansas City car club... but I'm going to try and break away and hang out for a bit!

Well, it's a no go for me now. Just got a new supervisor and he's cracking down on the leave for non-qualified personel and it is also to close to my Physical Rediness Test. I would be cutting it to close. Maybe next meet. Hopefully there is gonna be a next centralized meet. Sorry all, I was lookin forward to meeting you all. :cry:

Cody - you suck!

Sorry to hear it.

Less than 30 days guys...start packing your party gear and putting the funds together for those mods you know you're just not going to be able to resist.

2 days at the track..I think I might not be able to resist.

See ya here :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the info on the hotel at Old town for those of you who haven't made your reservations yet. (MustbeBrent)glad you're coming.

For those that want to stay at The Hotel at Old Town here's all the info you need.

Go WWW.hotelatoldtown.com to check them out.

Call toll free 877-265-3869 to make your reservations. I have blocked out 10 rooms to start at $89 a night. If these all get taken then I'll try to get more at the same rate.

You must confirm your reservation before Jun 18th. All unconfirmed rooms will be released on that date. I don't think we have to worry about that because i believe we will have more people than rooms. But it's up to you if you want to take the chance.

When you make your reservations ask for the SS Rally group rate otherwise you'll be paying $139.

Please let me know when you have confirmed your reservation so I can track the rooms we have remaining and so I can try to get more rooms if needed.

This hotel will be full for the car show so don't expect to call the day before and get a room. Rooms at Old Town or the Hyatt (they only have 8 rooms left for that weekend, the Porsche Club of America took 100 rooms) are going to be gone fast. Rooms elsewhere in town sholdn't be a problem though

Archived