MID CONTINENT SS RALLY II

Answers are in RED

1. Number attending and where you are staying Either 1 or 2 and I/we are staying at the Hotel in Old town (BTW, they are out of the $89 a night rooms and want to sell at $99 a night)

2. When you are arriving (some are showing as early as thursday)I/we will be arriving Friday early in the morning as we plan to drive through Thursday night.

3. If you are planning mods what are they Ummm, I think I have spent enough on mods, but you never know!!!!

4. Will you be running your truck at the track I say, I say, HAYELL YES.

5. Will you be entering the car showNo sir.

6. Any suggestion you may have to make this an event to remember.Invite Parish and his Combination Motorsports truck and let's see if anyone can beat him!!! Or better yet, How about getting all the Hooter's girls to join us one night.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Number attending and where you are staying

Two of us, me and a buddy. He's a Mopar freak, but I recently went to "diversity" training, so I guess it's ok. :jester:Staying at the Old Town.

2. When you are arriving (some are showing as early as thursday)

We will be arriving late Friday night...

3. If you are planning mods what are they

Updating my existing Nelson tune w/hands on by Allen

4. Will you be running your truck at the track

Yup!!!

5. Will you be entering the car show

Nope.

6. Any suggestion you may have to make this an event to remember.

Raffle for a free Supercharger! (preferably Radix!) :D

1. Number attending and where you are staying: working on that as of today. gotta let the boss handle the reservations...

2. When you are arriving (some are showing as early as thursday): probably friday, hoping on some suggestions from bob on this... :confused:

3. If you are planning mods what are they: might be able to bring a superchaged camaro. :cool:

4. Will you be running your truck at the track: not sure yet :rolleyes:

5. Will you be entering the car show: not a chance :nono:

6. Any suggestion you may have to make this an event to remember: not that i can post here. :jester::pop:

ronbo101 I'm sure everyone would like to check out that Texas truck; I know I would. Come on by and hang out. You might even be able to talk Allen into doing a custom tune for you.

If your coming just put down the same info as everyone else. it would be great to get you out to the track.

We're two weeks out now and we have about 20 trucks plus extras bodies attending so far. Looks like a good turn out guys. :cheers:

I've been talking to Greg Fusler from Dynatech and we will have one of there header/cat systems to install at the rally. The factory rep hopes to bring it in person and answer all our questions. We will have the final answer on that in a few days.

They also say they have addressed the fitment issue and it is solved. If they are willing to put it on in front of all of us I would guess they have that problem whipped.

My plan is to make runs at the track on Friday with the stock exhaust then do the install and run it again on Sat. That should give us some good info on just how good this system is.

In case you guys with e-fans didn't know Allen will have his PCM control for the fans at the rally. I'm getting one; if you are interested in one contact Allen so he brings enough cause you can't have mine :P

Just a few more goodies to look forward to. :jester:

I know this is late but if everthing works out I may be able to come.

Just me

No mods right now.

I have an Idea for something to remember a large group photo of our truck and there owners. The corvette guys did that.

If I can come I will bring my good camera stuff along.

I would go to the track.

I will however need a bed or floor to sleep on. I would be willing to pay half if someone want to split it.

Thanks and hope to see everyone there.

Archived