Nfl Playoffs

diggerdan11

Yeah yeah butthole! Prob shouldn't use that word eh? Couldn't find brown but I found an auburn color, will that work? :jester:

Double or nothing the girls don't make it all the way? I will throw in my terms of the bet so if you win you are in for one hell of a time! haha

you know i love ya man . im just giving you shit for last year.

ill make you a deal , when the boys are in the bowl . you have to get your ass out here so i can slap you around while they win it. i make the rules in this game!!! :jester:

but seriously the boys are playing very well , if they can keep it up they can go all the way .

the eagles were playing great before they got to dallas . lets hope their bad luck didnt rub off on us !!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so many Dallas haters... What do you think about America's Team now?

I'll tell you exactly what's going to happen:

Dallas over Minnesota next week

Dallas over Green Bay/New Orleans winner

Dallas vs Indianapolis in Super Bowl XLIV... Should be a great game. But Dallas still wins :thumbs:

Till they play against the vikings. :P

Are you kidding me? With the Vikings O-Line?!?! Brett Favre is going to spend the majority of the game on the grass, beneath D-Ware and Spencer. Dallas will stop the run, and our defensive pressure will make Farve throw before he's ready. Marion Barber will be back and healthy, but it won't even matter because we have 75 freaking running backs. Pick your poison. And we all know what Favre does with pressure... He completes passes. To the other team. GO BOYS!!!

Uh oh Green Bay... Looks like Arizona came to play today! Better buck up and play some better football!

And poor, poor Tom Brady... Guess you're not the "sure thing" that everyone says you are every year.

Things are getting INTERESTING! :cheers:

Are you kidding me? With the Vikings O-Line?!?! Brett Favre is going to spend the majority of the game on the grass, beneath D-Ware and Spencer. Dallas will stop the run, and our defensive pressure will make Farve throw before he's ready. Marion Barber will be back and healthy, but it won't even matter because we have 75 freaking running backs. Pick your poison. And we all know what Favre does with pressure... He completes passes. To the other team. GO BOYS!!!

What team have you been watching, it's by some act of god that dallas beat philly.

.................. :jester:

In all seriousness if dallas plays the way they have the last 2 games they will be the superbowl champs. There offense is good but there Dfence is layin the smack down on anyone in there way. IMO Dallas will go all the way.

mighty brave statement for a window licker !!! :jester:

going to be a great game next weekend and im going to be anticipating it every day of this next week so hopefully it will help me get through it a bit easier.

im patiently waiting for the line to pop on bodog to see if i can get some decent lines to collect some coin . really wish i would have put a bit of coin on the cards.

Baltimore ___ Ravens-

Indianapolis

-----------------------------------Ravens

N.Y. Jets ___ Chargers-

San Diego

Arizona ___ Cardinals-

New Orleans

-----------------------------------Cardinals

Dallas ___ Vikings-

Minnesota

I know... Im hopping for the long shots! lol. While the Cards and Ravens have the least chance of winning... Chargers and Vikings WILL win. I dont see Romo being able to match Favre and Jets arent as well rounded as Chargers.

Edited by black00chev (see edit history)

Wow, I can't believe so many people STILL don't have any faith in Romo and the Cowboys! Aside from having the best winning streak of any team in the playoffs, being the only team to beat the "unbeatable" Saints, and destroying Philly two weeks in a row... And the best part right now, is that it doesn't matter if you don't like Romo. The Cowboys are finally balanced enough to dominate in every aspect, Romo no longer has to do it all himself. DeMarcus Ware is back to being unstoppable, our DBs have been stepping it up, and we have a running back for any occasion. I'm glad to see Roy Williams contributing again, and there's not a receiver on the team that isn't a threat to make a play.

It's not going to be a "Romo vs Favre" showdown. It's going to be Favre and his lackluster O-Line against a team that is on fire. Look for Favre to be sacked 3-4 times at least, and for him to throw a pick or two when he tries to make something happen under pressure.

Wow, I can't believe so many people STILL don't have any faith in Romo and the Cowboys! Aside from having the best winning streak of any team in the playoffs, being the only team to beat the "unbeatable" Saints, and destroying Philly two weeks in a row... And the best part right now, is that it doesn't matter if you don't like Romo. The Cowboys are finally balanced enough to dominate in every aspect, Romo no longer has to do it all himself. DeMarcus Ware is back to being unstoppable, our DBs have been stepping it up, and we have a running back for any occasion. I'm glad to see Roy Williams contributing again, and there's not a receiver on the team that isn't a threat to make a play.

It's not going to be a "Romo vs Favre" showdown. It's going to be Favre and his lackluster O-Line against a team that is on fire. Look for Favre to be sacked 3-4 times at least, and for him to throw a pick or two when he tries to make something happen under pressure.

I dont like them but i have faith in them as a team but Romo is another story. If the Vikings show up to play it should be a hell of a game. But if the team shows up that played the panthers it will be another shut out.