Nfl Playoffs

diggerdan11

saints2.gif

I'm glad the Saints aren't a topic of discussion anymore, too much pressure on the "Hot" teams, lol. Glad you guys feel so confident about beating a wounded Saints team. Anyone has the chance to beat them when the first string is gimped, they have no depth I admit... but when they're healthy..... well, they're healthy :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I can't believe so many people STILL don't have any faith in Romo and the Cowboys! Aside from having the best winning streak of any team in the playoffs, being the only team to beat the "unbeatable" Saints, and destroying Philly two weeks in a row... And the best part right now, is that it doesn't matter if you don't like Romo. The Cowboys are finally balanced enough to dominate in every aspect, Romo no longer has to do it all himself. DeMarcus Ware is back to being unstoppable, our DBs have been stepping it up, and we have a running back for any occasion. I'm glad to see Roy Williams contributing again, and there's not a receiver on the team that isn't a threat to make a play.

It's not going to be a "Romo vs Favre" showdown. It's going to be Favre and his lackluster O-Line against a team that is on fire. Look for Favre to be sacked 3-4 times at least, and for him to throw a pick or two when he tries to make something happen under pressure.

quit a few good teams still haven't played the saints..that are substantially better than Dallas. I wouldn't brag about that just yet.

saints2.gif

I'm glad the Saints aren't a topic of discussion anymore, too much pressure on the "Hot" teams, lol. Glad you guys feel so confident about beating a wounded Saints team. Anyone has the chance to beat them when the first string is gimped, they have no depth I admit... but when they're healthy..... well, they're healthy :)

I thought the Saints were good till they barely squeeked by the Redskins. Id like to see them win it all.

It's anybody's game at this point, but the Saints have got to come alive to pull it off. Starters or not, they can't dive like they did the last 4-5 games. I've got to stick with the Black and Gold, it's the best season we've ever had.

Dallas has a huge history of choking in big games and all fires burn out at some point...

Well, Dallas hasn't choked in the last 4 "big games" in a row, so I don't think that's going to come into play anytime soon. There is no more "December Curse", no more "Haven't won a playoff game since 1996"... This is a new Cowboys team, not a new fire just waiting to burn out.

saints2.gif

Was it a "wounded" team that came that close to losing to the last-place Redskins? Did Drew Brees play like sh*t at home against Dallas because his team was "wounded?" We'll see what Arizona can do with them, but they haven't done anything since losing to the Cowboys that shows they would win the next time around, if given the chance. And the Cowboys have only gotten better.

quit a few good teams still haven't played the saints..that are substantially better than Dallas. I wouldn't brag about that just yet.

Just yet? We're in the Conference Championship, when do you want me to start bragging? And there isn't a team in the league right now that is "substantially better" than Dallas. Hell, there's only 7 other teams left, and if we keep winning we only have to play 2 of them before the Super Bowl...

Well, Dallas hasn't choked in the last 4 "big games" in a row, so I don't think that's going to come into play anytime soon. There is no more "December Curse", no more "Haven't won a playoff game since 1996"... This is a new Cowboys team, not a new fire just waiting to burn out.

Was it a "wounded" team that came that close to losing to the last-place Redskins? Did Drew Brees play like sh*t at home against Dallas because his team was "wounded?" We'll see what Arizona can do with them, but they haven't done anything since losing to the Cowboys that shows they would win the next time around, if given the chance. And the Cowboys have only gotten better.

Just yet? We're in the Conference Championship, when do you want me to start bragging? And there isn't a team in the league right now that is "substantially better" than Dallas. Hell, there's only 7 other teams left, and if we keep winning we only have to play 2 of them before the Super Bowl...

lol relax, Jesus.

Just saying for example, Indy hasn't played the saints this season and I'm fairly certain they could beat them as well, although now I'm hoping it ends indy/dallas.. If Dallas wins that comence your bragging :D

Just FYI... Redskins were NEVER in last place...

Might as well be. I am/ was a diehard Skins fan but Daniel Snyder has destroyed them. I dont think he would know what a football was if it hit him in the face. I heard tha he gave Shanahan full control of the team, hope he can do with them like what he did with denver.

Yea only thing Snyder knows is how to ruin a football team and waste money.. He hired on Shanahan as head coach and executive VP of football operations and Bruce Allen as GM. Shanahan has also stated that NO personel will be immediatly let go, instead stating that anyone who wants to leave can, and who ever stays will go through an interview process to see how they fit into his game plan. Not holding my breath here but things should start looking up haha.

Yea only thing Snyder knows is how to ruin a football team and waste money.. He hired on Shanahan as head coach and executive VP of football operations and Bruce Allen as GM. Shanahan has also stated that NO personel will be immediatly let go, instead stating that anyone who wants to leave can, and who ever stays will go through an interview process to see how they fit into his game plan. Not holding my breath here but things should start looking up haha.

I hope so. My mom bought me a killer Skins leather jacket thats black and maroon a few years ago and im ashamed to wear it out of the house. No doubt the Skins have some talent, they just need a better QB that can play without an O-line or better yet fix there O-line. Cambel is desent when he is given the time. But he's a disgrace to the #17 skins jersey.

Good lord, yes. Key defensive secondary, linebacker, wide receiver and offensive line were out and more were sub-par. It's only gotten worse since wk 13. I know everyone is beat up, but like I said the Saints aren't deep in many areas and I believe injuries hurt them more than most. JMO, but I think they will make a good showing this week. Don't worry about Brees, if he gets just a hair more protection on the left (which he will with shockey back to free up Thomas for blocking to help out Bushrod) with a healthy receiving crew (which he'll have, take your pick) I think he can go scrore for score with anyone in the league even if his D is not up to speed (which it should be). I think we're in good shape.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

FYI Dallas is in the Divisional Round. Conference Championship is next weekend. I do agree that Dallas is the hottest team right now but it only takes one bad week and its over. I would be more worried about AP than Favre. My prediction is San Diego vs Dallas in the Super Bowl.