Nfl Playoffs

diggerdan11

I'm plenty relaxed. Just confident in my Boys. I'm not talking sh*t or anything, just callin' it like I sees it. Anyway, I'm done hyping it up. I'm ready to sit back and watch. And yeah, I meant Div Round, my bad. Hope there's no hard feelings between anyone, I wasn't trying to be a d*ck. I mean, I am one, but I wasn't trying to BE one.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm plenty relaxed. Just confident in my Boys. I'm not talking sh*t or anything, just callin' it like I sees it. Anyway, I'm done hyping it up. I'm ready to sit back and watch. And yeah, I meant Div Round, my bad. Hope there's no hard feelings between anyone, I wasn't trying to be a d*ck. I mean, I am one, but I wasn't trying to BE one.

thats no kidding

Good lord, yes. Key defensive secondary, linebacker, wide receiver and offensive line were out and more were sub-par. It's only gotten worse since wk 13. I know everyone is beat up, but like I said the Saints aren't deep in many areas and I believe injuries hurt them more than most. JMO, but I think they will make a good showing this week. Don't worry about Brees, if he gets just a hair more protection on the left (which he will with shockey back to free up Thomas for blocking to help out Bushrod) with a healthy receiving crew (which he'll have, take your pick) I think he can go scrore for score with anyone in the league even if his D is not up to speed (which it should be). I think we're in good shape.

WOW We only lost 3 game and everyone thinks that were out !!! WOW Welcome to a fresh Saints Team!! WHO DAT BABY

I'm hoping my Ravens take care of the colts on Saturday night.

:thumbsdown:

Go Colts. Glad the Ravens beat the Bradyiots but im not gonna get into why i despise the Ravens.

:withstupid:

my boy is on the colts...gotta keep it real

how bout them cowboys :D

sorry, Just had too..

Let me guess? Ray Lewis the murderer?

:thumbs:

Did anyone else notice that post number 52 of this thread references Ray Lewis.

:lol: What a coincidence (sp)

how bout them cowboys :D

sorry, Just had too..

Whoooo how bout dem boys, got stomped like a red headed step child. :jester:

I woke up this morning thinking Sunday was just a bad dream, that I was still going to church, and THE game had yet to be played. :(

WOW. Today is going to be a BAD Monday.... I guess Go Saints.

P.S.

I also think it was BS of Minn & B.Favre to pad the stats/score at the end. I can understand "keeping it on the ground" & if the Dallas defense couldn't stop Minn from a rushing TD (AKA running the clock out)...

:shakehead:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

I woke up this morning thinking Sunday was just a bad dream, that I was still going to church, and THE game had yet to be played. :(

WOW. Today is going to be a BAD Monday.... I guess Go Saints.

P.S.

I also think it was BS of Minn & B.Favre to pad the statsscore at the end. I can understand "keeping it on the ground" & if the Dallas defense couldn't stop Minn from a rushing TD (AKA running the clock out)...

:shakehead:

Play ball for 60 minutes. Bretts 40 years old, let him enjoy it and have fun.