The Bitch At One Another Section

SSplaytoy

Question

It seems some people get upset for having topics locked on some of the smaller things and others get their kicks out of pissing matches with other members, so how about a section where people can fight it out and talk smack, politics, religion or whatever :dunno:

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I did think about the kids thing after I said it :banghead: but I don't have any and wouldn't know

A SS coloring book would be friggin awesome. Don't waste them on givin em to the e-thugs, I want one...seriously! Now who's gonna make em?

An SSS coloring book......See, something useful came from a cock-fighting thread. There's proof it works. I'll take one of those coloring books. Anything to help the kids understand why i spend all of their college tuition on this truck.

An SSS coloring book......See, something useful came from a cock-fighting thread. There's proof it works. I'll take one of those coloring books. Anything to help the kids understand why i spend all of their college tuition on this truck.

Explaining it to the kids may be pretty easy..it's the wife you gotta worry about :jester:

God that would be great for WICKEDOWSIX and idahoBLKss, because I don't think either of them have gotten past grade school let alone higher education levels! Coloring books would be better for the forums, it would keep uneducated individuals occupied if not learning before they decide to input their mindless opinions on here!!

you again with your education comments. watever.gif

what makes you better than anybody else? and don't say "education."

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

:chill: Just jokin man. Didn't mean to touch on such a sensitive subject

I figured you were joking. Nothing sensitive on my part. I should've added a smiley face. That's the problem with talking to someone in text format. Leaves too much out in the way of emotion that can be misinterpreted. Plus you and i don't really know each other. For example, if i say "Hey Brian, FU*K YOU !!!!" He'll know i'm kidding. But if it is someone else on here like you, you won't know for sure if i'm kidding or not. In this case, i was having fun adding to a thread. No Worries. :D:P:rolleyes::cheers::cheers::cool::flag::seeya::thumbs::crackup::wub::M16::ninja::drool::idiot::pimp::wink::pepsicheer::ph34r:

For example, if i say "Hey Brian, FU*K YOU !!!!" He'll know i'm kidding.

I would??? :confused:

:jester:

Shaun don't be jealous, it looks like you have Kevin now :jester:

and gasemall (idk your name) I know what you mean. I'm not the kind to take stuff like that personal, but just trying to apologize if it did bother you. I'm here to make friends not enemies and start sh!t. :cheers: