The Bitch At One Another Section

SSplaytoy

Question

It seems some people get upset for having topics locked on some of the smaller things and others get their kicks out of pissing matches with other members, so how about a section where people can fight it out and talk smack, politics, religion or whatever :dunno:

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Now go do something productive and get back to work. SSS.com and masturbation does not count :jester:

In my position, gotta be good at multi tasking. So with the other 20 windows I have open on my computer, sss.com is one. Nothin like making a post while having the phone to my ear gettin an ear full from an off the road trucker tellin me I charged him too much labor on a repair. Yup, sure, ok, right......uh huh..........."im never coming back there again". :nopity: ........a week later here he comes strolling in my office wanting repairs :loser:

Shaun don't be jealous, it looks like you have Kevin now :jester:

and gasemall (idk your name) I know what you mean. I'm not the kind to take stuff like that personal, but just trying to apologize if it did bother you. I'm here to make friends not enemies and start sh!t. :cheers:

yeah shaun you have me now! you dont need them anymore! :glare:

gettin an ear full from an off the road trucker tellin me I charged him too much labor on a repair. Yup, sure, ok, right......uh huh..........."im never coming back there again". :nopity: ........a week later here he comes strolling in my office wanting repairs :loser:

been there bro. and just to piss them off when they come back for them being a dick, I would make them wait for as long as possible :cheers:

We'll get to ya when we get to ya :jester:

"excuse me, i'm busy...gimme a minute...hang on....it'll just be a minute" :rolleyes:

The best ones are the one's who think they know it all and have all this money, so they try to cheap out on all they can and act surprised when they don't have the 15k in their account for their overhaul

God that would be great for WICKEDOWSIX and idahoBLKss, because I don't think either of them have gotten past grade school let alone higher education levels! Coloring books would be better for the forums, it would keep uneducated individuals occupied if not learning before they decide to input their mindless opinions on here!!

Dude for real wft do think you a professor seriously I guarantee my education level is way higher than your is. You have no right to talk down to other like your up on a pedestal what have you done in your life worth bragging about. Seriously if you want to start comparing apples to apples hit me up cause I will embarrass you the best thing for you to do is stop while you are ahead.

thats it? i wouldnt have even guessed that

He was making a joke Justin. Notice the ass in associates is in bold :jester:

It really doesn't matter where he comes from, what his IQ is, what degree he has, how much money he makes, or if he's the most educated guy in the friggin universe....It doesn't change the fact that he was acting like an egotistical dick.

It's not worth arguing over education wise. There are a lot of smart people on here who know their stuff, but don't go around boasting it.

He was making a joke Justin. Notice the ass in associates is in bold :jester:

It really doesn't matter where he comes from, what his IQ is, what degree he has, how much money he makes, or if he's the most educated guy in the friggin universe....It doesn't change the fact that he was acting like an egotistical dick.

It's not worth arguing over education wise. There are a lot of smart people on here who know their stuff, but don't go around boasting it.

:withstupid:

God that would be great for WICKEDOWSIX and idahoBLKss, because I don't think either of them have gotten past grade school let alone higher education levels! Coloring books would be better for the forums, it would keep uneducated individuals occupied if not learning before they decide to input their mindless opinions on here!!

Dude you need to grow up and stop acting like a lttle bitch that crys when ever someone dosent agree with you. Grow up! We are all adults here. If you dont like what other people has to say then what is the point of being on a forum. Looks like your the one that didnt get out of grade school.