The Bitch At One Another Section

SSplaytoy

Question

It seems some people get upset for having topics locked on some of the smaller things and others get their kicks out of pissing matches with other members, so how about a section where people can fight it out and talk smack, politics, religion or whatever :dunno:

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

if you want to talk politics...join a politics forum. if you want to talk religion...join a religious forum.

i don't know why this is so hard to understand.

Because there are A LOT OF fuktards on this site that do not comprehend.. No pun intended :)

Because there are A LOT OF fuktards on this site that do not comprehend.. No pun intended :)

so then lets make a coloring book section so they can learn the basics before they graduate to comprehension. :thumbs:

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

so then lets make a coloring book section so they can learn the basics before they graduate to comprehension. :thumbs:

God that would be great for WICKEDOWSIX and idahoBLKss, because I don't think either of them have gotten past grade school let alone higher education levels! Coloring books would be better for the forums, it would keep uneducated individuals occupied if not learning before they decide to input their mindless opinions on here!!

God that would be great for WICKEDOWSIX and idahoBLKss, because I don't think either of them have gotten past grade school let alone higher education levels! Coloring books would be better for the forums, it would keep uneducated individuals occupied if not learning before they decide to input their mindless opinions on here!!

And she speaks again :lol:

in before the lock pendejos!!

hey wickedowesix which coloring book would you like?? wow wow wubbzy,backyardigans,care bears,pinpon,topoyiyo or maybe a ss silverado coloring book heeeeeee!!

DAM INTERNET GANGSTERS!!!

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

in before the lock pendejos!!

hey wickedowesix which coloring book would you like?? wow wow wubbzy,backyardigans,care bears,pinpon,topoyiyo or maybe a ss silverado coloring book heeeeeee!!

DAM INTERNET GANGSTERS!!!

I don't really wanna know why you can name all those different coloring books :rolleyes: but if you can get a SS Silverado one, I want one of those :smash::jester:

I don't really wanna know why you can name all those different coloring books :rolleyes: but if you can get a SS Silverado one, I want one of those :smash::jester:
its called having kids big homie LOL.....I THOUGHT I WAS ON TO SOMETHING WITH THE SS COLORING BOOK that would be sick huh!!!lets get some made so when these e-thugs get banned they have something to do lol Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

its called having kids big homie LOL.....I THOUGHT I WAS ON TO SOMETHING WITH THE SS COLORING BOOK that would be sick huh!!!lets get some made so when these e-thugs get banned the have something to do lol

I did think about the kids thing after I said it :banghead: but I don't have any and wouldn't know

A SS coloring book would be friggin awesome. Don't waste them on givin em to the e-thugs, I want one...seriously! Now who's gonna make em?