The Bitch At One Another Section

SSplaytoy

Question

It seems some people get upset for having topics locked on some of the smaller things and others get their kicks out of pissing matches with other members, so how about a section where people can fight it out and talk smack, politics, religion or whatever :dunno:

• Answers 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

...It's not worth arguing over education wise. There are a lot of smart people on here who know their stuff, but don't go around boasting it.

exactly. this is not the first thread where he has brought up his or another individuals education.

examples:

I fail to see why you think GM had their head up their ass. Why don't you elaborate so you can actually get an educated opinion and not some jokes that think they can determine quality of a vehicle based on absolutely nothing.

...Honestly,

XXXX

, what do you do for a living? I am very curious. What is your education background?

I will not lose any sleep over education a poorly misinformed individual is receiving. I suddenly am way off topic once you have been proven to be absolutely brainless. Yes, you participate in misinforming people this whole time and when you are corrected its "get your panties out of your ass crack." Ahh I bet that that little comment made you feel so much better and so much more intelligent. Sounds like you are in high school, enjoy it while you can until you get into the real world, I don't think your snappy teenage comments will get you a real career. Goodbye!

Not worked up. I try my best to educate misinformed individuals, or in your case attempt to educate misinformed individuals. Yea you're right, 12 seconds off the lot isn't all its cracked up to be...

Oh I might make it to a track when I'm old enough to see for myself? Yea I guess running in a True Street 275/60 drag radial class for 4 years I must have no experience racing, and I must know nothing considering I'm a Wyotech graduate that Aced everything from automotive technology to motorsports chassis fabrication. Graduated from engine rebuilding classes at community college when I was 15 years old. Been schooling since then until I graduated...

I think everyone can see the uneducated party in this discussion. My work is done.

First off, you don't even know what the oil you are defending is CALLED. ITS XPR. NOT X R P. Please, take an English course, learn how to spell, especially something you are so clearly involved with...

Yes master! I will never question your "intergrity" whatever that is haha. Now your integrity? You crushed yourself with all the :bs: that comes from that oh so "elaberatte" brain of yours. :rollin: (FYI its spelled elaborate)...

...I'm so sorry to even possibly fathom disagreeing with someone who has such fantastic grade school abilities like spelling! I can see spelling is so easy for you automobiles you must just be an expert!

Please, educate me on more of your insightful knowledge that you have to offer. Your comments quite frankly are very entertaining!

:pop:

And by the way, I think the only suffering anyone has gone through was the moronic statements made over and over again by yourself. I'm just here to correct them.

God that would be great for

XXXX

and

XXXX

, because I don't think either of them have gotten past grade school let alone higher education levels! Coloring books would be better for the forums, it would keep uneducated individuals occupied if not learning before they decide to input their mindless opinions on here!!

its ok to share knowledge, but you do not need to put other people down in order to make yourself feel smarter.

"don't put someone's candle out to make yours shine brighter"

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

exactly. this is not the first thread where he has brought up his or another individuals education.

examples:

its ok to share knowledge, but you do not need to put other people down in order to make yourself feel smarter.

"don't put someone's candle out to make yours shine brighter"

well said.

Damn WODY, you did some searching on that stuff bro. Come to find out he is just a Wyotech grad and went to a community college...woopdeedoo...hoogivsahfuk.

Others on here actually went to universities and got B.A.s, B.S.s, and higher in engineering fields, law, medical, etc. I never went to Wyotech or took classes on building frames and motors, but I can rebuild and fabricate pretty much anything, especially with the right equipment, and I'm pretty sure a lot of others can do the same and haven't gone to Wyotech or CC for it.

God that would be great for WICKEDOWSIX and idahoBLKss, because I don't think either of them have gotten past grade school let alone higher education levels! Coloring books would be better for the forums, it would keep uneducated individuals occupied if not learning before they decide to input their mindless opinions on here!!

Again? What do you like hunt down threads to be a D-bag in? Get a life bro

in before the lock pendejos!!

hey wickedowesix which coloring book would you like?? wow wow wubbzy,backyardigans,care bears,pinpon,topoyiyo or maybe a ss silverado coloring book heeeeeee!!

DAM INTERNET GANGSTERS!!!

LMAO!! Funny Vid

yeah qst has the "daycare" section where they put "out of hand" threads there that way it can be hashed out but you have to be a member of the daycare group to view it. holy crap just read this thing and since its not like me to be nuetral i will say this. Hachet is a doo doo head. Why does education measure success to you? I know doctors who are dumber than a box of rocks. Most the world measures success based on money. I have three years of unacredited bible college education and ended up quiting to go to work and make money. Some people can do education some cant. I work 6 months out of the year and make over 110k. anywhere you go thats successful, but does that make me better than anyone else? The answer is no it doesnt. I know men who make 30k and less and are successful with their families and their wives love them and they are great individuals who care about others. I also know people who make 1/4 million or more that treat their family like shit and could give a rats ass about others. Your so hung up on "education" but it looks like you need to LEARN how to be around people and need to LEARN how to act as an adult. Im not perfect but im no better than the next guy. We are a all bound by a common interest and thats a bowtie. Grow up hachet learn to get along with all walks of life

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)

Well put Jason :cheers:

But I FUKN HATE YOU!!! :jester:

110K..holy :excl: ! I bust my ass, am a hard worker, have quite a many skills, and can't get a job. And when I did, the most I made was 22/hr. I'm hoping the degrees will help :fingersx:

Edited by Krambo (see edit history)

I think 26DUBSS came back as HatchetSS......... :ninja:

LOL seems that way

So I am going to go ahead and say i have 3 classes left to finish and I will have my masters degree but Hatchet is still better than me by a land slide lol jk