Need Shocks

ss454327

I've been looking at all these shocks but part numbers wouldn't hurt. What about the Monroe Reflex series? My cousin did some checking and many people suggested them for his DMAX and so far he loves them but my truck isn't a DMAX. HAHA.

I've been looking at all these shocks but part numbers wouldn't hurt. What about the Monroe Reflex series? My cousin did some checking and many people suggested them for his DMAX and so far he loves them but my truck isn't a DMAX. HAHA.

Got them for X mass putting them in soon :cheers:

The Bilsteins will provide a more firm ride than the stock suspension. The Edelbrock IAS change, when on rough roads they soften up and on nicely paved roads they are firm.

I used Eibach for a 325ix and it was the kit of choice for those bmws, however I dont know how they are with their truck kits, I would stick to something that have been proven or recomended here, cant hurt to try them though, to each his own. I just have not heard of anyone that has the Eibach kit yet on an SS :chevy:

I've driven the trucks with both choices. I am not really sure which I preferr. The Bilsteins were a touch firmer overall, but the Edelbrocks over big bumps were just as good and a touch smoother overall. Go for the best deal.

now that we have that decided what about if ur lowered 2/3

:withstupid:

I was wandering the same thing myself, I'm prolly gonna go with the Belltech Street Performance front & rear on my Reg-cab, I ran them on the front of my SS and they seemed to really absorb the bumps better, I'm guessing they'll be the best for the money, looked on Summit & I can get all four shocks for about $250 shipped. My SS had a 2/4 drop, & my RCSB has a 2/3 with stock shocks still in place, I just ordered a DJM C-Notch/frame support and as soon as I get that done I'll be ready for shocks.