What's Going On With The Site?

malibutwins

So since I have more time on my hands I've been spending more time on the site. I've noticed some really bad attitudes and not so nice remarks on here. What really tripped me off was the simple question of the tb bypass thread. zippy had to lock it cause of such argueing. Come on now that's not what the site is all about. If you don't have something nice to say or good advice to add then just keep to yourself.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually stay out of them threads. But I have to agree about the TB bypass deal this morning was completly out of hand for no reason. There is no such thing as a dumb question around here. Some people just have more experience than others when it comes to certin areas. We should be here to help, not criticize and blow a thread up like this morning. Just my .02.

I think once it warms up, everyone will be out working on their trucks rather than surfing the site looking for things to nit pick.

In by warming up, I hope you mean when the economy gets better :uhoh: and people actually have money to go and do things to their trucks

Not trying to get people going just wanted to say that the site can be used for better things then calling each other names. I have used this site to gather all kinds of helpfull information and also give it when I can. I love the site and just want it to keep being a great site and not have the site get a bad name for itself. There is a great bunch of friends from all over the world on here and we all have different opinions but were on here for the same reason we love GM trucks. So... I feel better now. :D

If you don't have something nice to say or good advice to add then just keep to yourself.

Amen to that. And lord save this site. I know if things dont change I will not be coming back here, I have made great freinds on this site and that is all I need to have help with my truck, dont need to be criticized by certain people that dont have respect. I joined this site and it was great in august 2008 (just have a different screename now). Only thing I have noticed recentley is bad attitudes and big egos like stated. Maybe they should lock the site for a month and let everyone chill, as well as their egos.

Amen to that. And lord save this site. I know if things dont change I will not be coming back here, I have made great freinds on this site and that is all I need to have help with my truck, dont need to be criticized by certain people that dont have respect. I joined this site and it was great in august 2008 (just have a different screename now). Only thing I have noticed recentley is bad attitudes and big egos like stated. Maybe they should lock the site for a month and let everyone chill, as well as their egos.

Locking the site would suck! :shakehead: