So The Wait Begins...........

dieselarmy13

Well, my new to me 17,000 mile 03 SSS is getting put on the delivery truck today headed for my parents house. Only problem is, I can't drive her until August when I get back to the States :(

Oh well, at least she will be inside and not getting any miles put on her.

Well, my new to me 17,000 mile 03 SSS is getting put on the delivery truck today headed for my parents house. Only problem is, I can't drive her until August when I get back to the States :(

Oh well, at least she will be inside and not getting any miles put on her.

I am in the same boat as you man. I bought mine in Novemeber and have yet to see it. My Dad has been enjoying it until i get back from Iraq.

Congrats man, i bought mine the day i got back from iraq, didn't even goto bed that day just waited for the dealership to open went down there with a pocket full of cash and said "i want that but i want it for this price here's the cash" and it worked

So I am starting to figure out that the SSS's are great after deployment toy purchases since I picked mine up after my first deployment. Congrats on the purchase.

It's a great toy, period! :) Congratulations to all of you, and thanks to all of you who serve. :flag:

My first deployment I bought a 72 GMC. This time around, my lovely wife said no more toys, you need something practical:jester:

My parents took delivery of it this week. As soon as it get's halfway decent outside, they're going to get it all cleaned up and get me some better pics.

DSCN03781.jpg

DSCN03811.jpg

DSCN03911.jpg

DSCN03931.jpg

DSCN03951.jpg

Edited by deiselarmy13 (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah man congratulations! And I just want to say that I find it odd that there are intimidator badges on it when its not an intimidator........ Most people seem to take those badges off, not add them. Still a sweet ride though, great find with 17k miles!

Yeah man congratulations! And I just want to say that I find it odd that there are intimidator badges on it when its not an intimidator........ Most people seem to take those badges off, not add them. Still a sweet ride though, great find with 17k miles!

Kinda what I thought about the badges, too.

Well, she is all cleaned up and put away for a while. This is the last time she will see daylight for a few months.

DSCN04391.jpg