Time To Get Another Dd

SSThunder

if you tell me exactly what your looking for, and for what price- i will check all the dealer auctions and such, see if i cant find any little 'hidden gems' for ya :wink:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you tell me exactly what your looking for, and for what price- i will check all the dealer auctions and such, see if i cant find any little 'hidden gems' for ya :wink:

I've been searching on 2001-2005 Trailblazers/Envoys/Buick Rainier(leather). I did search for 2001-2004 Tahoe/Yukon(leather) but they seem to be more than I want to spend. I'd really like to keep the price under $10K, so I searched some older 1995-1999 Tahoes. You'd be surprised the prices I see on them with many many miles lol :jester: i did find one on craigslist with 99K miles for under $5K which seems to be good. No leather but I've thought about spending less for an older model. I'll mainly use this to drive around town and tow my jet ski and put maybe 10K miles on it per year. Going to save up some for a vette later.

Still looking around. My cousin let me know he is going to trade in his Jeep Cherokee Limited. i know everybody has said they are crap but he was saying a couple dealerships offered him $5,500 and $6,500 as a trade-in. It's loaded and has the V8(whimpy v8 but oh well). I'm going to check it out Friday if we play ball. He said he'd take $5,500 for it and that's a lot better than $8,500($9,300 TTL) they want for the Buick Rainier. it's ok but smells like @ss haha. Carpet wasn't in good shape either plus it was one of those small @ss used car lots with lots of crappy cars so I'm worried about it a bit. Guy said he doesn't know if the front diff was serviced and it has 90K miles. The Jeep does have 114K but KBB has the private party value around what he wants and all the used ones I found sell for at least $7,500 or more. My cousin takes care of his cars/trucks and usually has them for 7+ years. The less I spend now the more I have saved for the vette, so I'm thinking of just something to pull the jet ski.

I havent heard anyone suggest this so I will toss it out there..... the Subaru Impreza is a differnt option that offers all the things you are looking for:

Four Doors

All wheel drive

Towing capacity

Turbo charged

Not quite a chevy but they are great cars.

I cheked out my cousins Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited last night and I'm going to buy it. The inside was is great shape and it'll be good for what I want. It's loaded out with leather heated seats, heated mirrors, cd player with 6 disc changer, sun roof, V8 and tow package. He's taken really good care of it and only wanted $5,500 for it. It's got 114K miles which isn't bad. he's going to drive to my house next Saturday so I'll post pics then. Any other Jeep Limited on the web was at least $7,500 in crappy shape(body damage with more miles). He sold it to me for what the dealer was going to give him if he traded it in. A dealer would list this Jeep for $8,500+ easy based off the others I've seen listed. The leather is in great shape and it's never been smoked in so I think I got a good deal. As long as it last a couple years I'll be happy, plus spending less now = more cash saved now for a Z06 vette. Pics coming next week :jester:

I cheked out my cousins Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited last night and I'm going to buy it. The inside was is great shape and it'll be good for what I want. It's loaded out with leather heated seats, heated mirrors, cd player with 6 disc changer, sun roof, V8 and tow package. He's taken really good care of it and only wanted $5,500 for it. It's got 114K miles which isn't bad. he's going to drive to my house next Saturday so I'll post pics then. Any other Jeep Limited on the web was at least $7,500 in crappy shape(body damage with more miles). He sold it to me for what the dealer was going to give him if he traded it in. A dealer would list this Jeep for $8,500+ easy based off the others I've seen listed. The leather is in great shape and it's never been smoked in so I think I got a good deal. As long as it last a couple years I'll be happy, plus spending less now = more cash saved now for a Z06 vette. Pics coming next week :jester:

Sounds like a really good deal! I was going to suggest... a 2004-2006 Saturn Vue...I know it looks a little girly but I bought one for my wife before we went to Colorado and she loves it. I took it off-roading on some mining trails and it took it like a champ and with leather, fog lights, AWD, sunroof, etc. you can pick them up really cheap and they get around 20mpg combined(atleast hers has for 76,xxx miles), plus it has 245hp honda V6.

Sounds like a really good deal! I was going to suggest... a 2004-2006 Saturn Vue...I know it looks a little girly but I bought one for my wife before we went to Colorado and she loves it. I took it off-roading on some mining trails and it took it like a champ and with leather, fog lights, AWD, sunroof, etc. you can pick them up really cheap and they get around 20mpg combined(atleast hers has for 76,xxx miles), plus it has 245hp honda V6.

It has a Honda motor in it? :wtf:

Edit: Just looked it up and I guess it does. Weird. :wtf:

Edited by sdimedude (see edit history)