Repainted The Ss

BlueAKSSS

With Dirt! :jester::jester:

Can't believe how nasty the roads are right now so I thought I would take some pics. Everything is melting because its above 32 degrees, creating a nasty wet dirty mess to drive though. :uhoh:

This is the dirtiest my truck has even been, so far since I've owned it and it was never dirty before since it was CA lol.

02151511.jpg

02151511a.jpg

02151512.jpg

02151513.jpg

I use to rally my truck in the snow in winter of 05 and 06 before they dropped sand, but that is a thing of the past I dont want corrosion. These trucks are the best in the snow imo, beats 4x4 anytime. Although I do love taking a 4x4 and rallying it in the snow in rwd purposely, now that is some serious fun stuff :cool: . Just need some Blizzaks and your set :chevy:

Thats not bad at all I should have taken Pics of mind when I took it down an old dirt farm road after it had been raining for 3 days straight. My buddy had an old 71 ford high boy 4x4 and he went threw it and back out. Told me my SS wouldn't make it threw there and back so I had to prove him wrong I keep the throttle pined the hole time. let up a little cranked the wheel stomped on it spun around and came back out. By the time I gout out it was completely covered in mud ya couldn't see the paint at all. Prover him wrong. Probably pissed the farmer off to we really tore up that road bad. Ya my Buddy had M/T tire on his ford and I had just street tires.

you know what really sucks matt? When my truck gets dirty like yours then spends the night in the garage for the dirt to bake on. Now THAT is a b*tch to clean haha

That sucks, I've done the same thing, parked it in the garage dirty and left it and tryed to clean it the next day what a pain in the ss.

Thats not bad at all I should have taken Pics of mind when I took it down an old dirt farm road after it had been raining for 3 days straight. My buddy had an old 71 ford high boy 4x4 and he went threw it and back out. Told me my SS wouldn't make it threw there and back so I had to prove him wrong I keep the throttle pined the hole time. let up a little cranked the wheel stomped on it spun around and came back out. By the time I gout out it was completely covered in mud ya couldn't see the paint at all. Prover him wrong. Probably pissed the farmer off to we really tore up that road bad. Ya my Buddy had M/T tire on his ford and I had just street tires.

:crackup:

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)