NORTH DALLAS BLACK SS STOLEN

SPEEDCRAVIN

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hear about your truck. I remember it from the Dallas Rally. The theft has me scared. I bought my truck from Jupiter Chev. and they could only find one set of keys to my truck. They wanted to make me a duplicate, but I insisted on them finding the orignals. After two weeks I settled on the duplicate.

I still have my truck only because it is garage kept and driven only on the weekends. I wonder if I could get my truck re-keyed.

Any updates? How long do you have to wait before the insurance pays off?

I've heard it's a 30 day waiting period.

Good luck with it, if it's a good company you won't have too much hassle.

WW :smash:

Well I got the settlment taken care of yesterday. I didn't make out to well. I did get enough to pay it off so that was good. The only advantage that I had was that I have been driving a demo from my dealership and the insurance has been giving me 30.00 per day for a rental allowance. But all in all I collected enough to pay the sales tax on a new one. I am looking for a black one with chrome rims, but haven't had much luck!

If any of you happen to see a black SS on on a lot anywhere let me know where at and Ill make a b-line for it!!!

To everyone that responded and concerned: Thank you all very much for the support!!! And Ill keep everyone informed when I get another SS.

JOSH

*******I got me a new truck last night.******** I got almost the same thing I had last time. It is a 2004 Silverado SS, black, with chrome wheels, Xm radio, digital hvac controls!!! Everyone keeps asking me if I like it better than my last one. All I can say is that it looks better with the chrome rims, but it is quiet and slow!!! But Im glad I got a new one, I have been driving Lexus demos for the past couple weeks and they just dont have the look of feal I like...

Thanks a lot again guys

JOSH

Congratulations with the new black SS :smash: After seeing what all happened to you and from what everyone else posted, I covered up the vin in my windshield to keep anyone or atleast slow them down from getting keys made for mine. Take some pics of the new SS for us to see, I want to see how the stock chrome wheels look ;)

Yah Wayne I got gap insurance, Low jack, and Theft gaurd. Im not real sure that I will go all out on this one for a while. Remember I have to finish the Jeep, and I will get that done before I dive very deep into the truck again.. On the jeep though I finished building the frame last weekend so the 4-links are next.

JOSH

Congrats on the new one. That was a fast settlement, I thought you have to wait a month or so. Happy for you it's a done deal. :thumbs:

Enjoy the shiny new one!

BTW: "Do you like it better than your last one?" :jester:

WW :cool:

Archived