New Hood. Super Failure. Not To Happy.

shawnss

I have just learned over the years not to rely on other people and double check everything before I order, I even at times open boxes at the counter at Sears or Home Depot to make sure everything is there.

Glad there standing behind there mistake. :cheers:

thats one badass hood :eek: sorry to see it dont fit :(

yeah i wasn't a big fan of the hood at first i wanted a hood kinda like yours. but after seeing what this one will look like on the truck i was super bummed. im going to be ordering the same hood when we get everything taken care of.

good luck with the new one!!hope you get it soon bcus it looks sick!!!by the way what lowering kit did u go with i love the way it sits.

Its a 3/4 kit. the front was dropped with belltech -2" spindles and i decranked the torson key -1. the rear is western chassis -2 shackels and DJM -2 frame hangers. i kinda pieced the kit together. it only took a few weeks to piece together off here. i just waited for people to sell there stuff. i ended up getting everything for like $400 shipped to my door.

sorry to see this happen, hood looks nice on the truck(blue looks great), my bro does all my body work(has a body shop) and he always tell me, follow this rule with your mod parts, measure twice and then measure one more time before you put it on

also, with fiberglass items its a must to install first, it will need some work if you like your gaps and so on to look right

-tommy