Finally

Finally got back into the 13's!

post-10855-1268777619_thumb.jpg

It's sad, things like that make me happy, makes others mouth's drop when I tell them the average milage I get with this beast.

:confused: is that normal for the AWD??? I averaged around 17mpg with my 06 2WD SS,,,and kept my foot in it alot.

thats pretty good. i have never been over 13mpg. im always around 11.9 or 12.5. i guess thats what happens when you have a turbo :P . but right now im getting really good fuel milage. with this out on the ground IMG_3250.jpg

thats pretty good. i have never been over 13mpg. im always around 11.9 or 12.5. i guess thats what happens when you have a turbo :P . but right now im getting really good fuel milage. with this out on the ground IMG_3250.jpg

x2....I haven't had to put gas in my truck for the longest for the same reason, but I know when it's back up and running, I'm lucky if I see 10 mpg :banghead:

About 12.5- 13 just farting around town. I once got 19.0 on a 50 mile non stop and cruise set on 65. Shocked the Hell out of me!

I don't think i ever touched the brakes from the time i filled up till i got almost home.

It's sad, things like that make me happy, makes others mouth's drop when I tell them the average milage I get with this beast.

Omg, what's your secret!?!?

I was thinking boobs make me happy.. but what ever...lol

:withstupid:

ive only got it to 12mpg. i need to change my habits. if you guys are getting 14+ i should be getting a lil better