Random Pictures Of My Ss/ Need Your Guys Help Also.

shawnss

heres a few pictures i snapped yesterday. I need your guys help with making under the hood and interior show car worthy. i need help under the hood maybe throw up your own pictures of how clean under your hood is. Or even what i can do to add some spice. for the interior im planning on make a custom fiberglass enclosure. maybe painting some interior pieces to color match. so just give me some input or even some pictures on how i could clean up my ride. thanks for any help. heres some pictures of me with my truck.

IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_3477.jpg

IMG_3466.jpg

IMG_3486.jpg

IMG_3485.jpg

hers mine N02 switches. ill be changing them up here soon. i will be fiber glassing these in and getting rid of the metal plate.

IMG_3461.jpg

i color matched a license plate frame to my truck. just wasnt feelin the white ring around my stock plate.

before

IMG_3445.jpg

after with painted plate frame

IMG_3448.jpg

under the hood as it sits now. id like to color match some more stuff and clean it up. maybe do some custom over flow tanks.

IMG_3444.jpg

IMG_3443.jpg

Here is what I would do. My opinion:

Interior. Switch panel looks good, but can be cleaned up. Use more appealing looking switches that match. Heres a picture of my interior for some ideas.

DSC02496.jpg

DSC02497.jpg

I would move ur switches from the center console to the left dash hole with a plate of some sort. Move your wideband gauge to the center console.

Have you thought about painting the SS emblems on ur headrests?? Theres a thread on here about doing it, its easy.

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Here is what I would do. My opinion:

Interior. Switch panel looks good, but can be cleaned up. Use more appealing looking switches that match. Heres a picture of my interior for some ideas.

DSC02496.jpg

DSC02497.jpg

I would move ur switches from the center console to the left dash hole with a plate of some sort. Move your wideband gauge to the center console.

Have you thought about painting the SS emblems on ur headrests?? Theres a thread on here about doing it, its easy.

ive seen them like that before. looks nice just never got around to doing it. im thinking about maybe color matching some stuff. but i don't know if that would be to much?

As far a cleaning dirt from under the hood, this is some awesome stuff!!!. Just spray it on a cool engine, let soak for a min or two, then hose off. Leaves all you hoses looking showroom clean...

that i think im going to order some up. id like to see how well it works. :D

that i think im going to order some up. id like to see how well it works. :D

I would dillute it 50/50 with water to make it last longer... It works just as good. Then get you some kind of dressing to spray after you clean. and let it soak in a day or two before a car show that way its not to greasy looking... You'll be lookin showroom clean :wink: . That stuff works well on inner fenders and undercarriage also....

1 tip get rid of the rear window deflectors.... but nice truck though

i know its been bugging me for awhile just one of those things i haven't got around to taking off yet. i will be doin that soon.

Exactly!!

i will be getting it off very soon. i had the front one on but when i blew the tranny. i had the put the truck on a trailer and when i put it on the traierl we put the truck on backwards. going the the interstate at 75 will rip it right off. :D