Silverado Ss Nationals

SSS National Event  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Would you attend a SSS Natianal Event in Kansas City if organized??

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Agree!!! cheers.gif

Im from Fl I'm down. Wouldnt mind meeting up with a group to ride out there.

sound great I hope all goes well and I can make it. If it does I'm up for a group ride, I'm a couple hours north of ya. :thumbsup:

I voted yes, but still up in the air about this. May is a busy time of year for me. And the 1100 mile, 17 hour drive isn't that appealing to me. So flying out may be the option i'm taking. Won't really know for sure till a month or so before the meet.

I voted yes, but still up in the air about this. May is a busy time of year for me. And the 1100 mile, 17 hour drive isn't that appealing to me. So flying out may be the option i'm taking. Won't really know for sure till a month or so before the meet.

you can do the rental car shootout! peelout.gifcheers.gif

Hey Luke Im going to have Nikko with me .......... 18 hours of nikko in a truck ummmm .He will not grive that far out

Hey Luke Im going to have Nikko with me .......... 18 hours of nikko in a truck ummmm .He will not grive that far out

lol you know it would be a super boring drive on your own anyway. and there is no way im doing an 18 hour drive

I could only imagine

no you cant LOL

Good start in getting this off the ground guys. I think it would be pretty awesome to have this mixed together!! This past memorial day I flew because of the cost of gas (I had just finished paying off my cc's from driving from AK) and well I'll never fly again. LOL If it would get messed up, it did. Plus I hated NOT having my ride!

talked to doug and I will have more info to pass on here on wednesday of next week

Track rental from 5-10 pm which will be for racing/watching.

right now we are dialing in the pre even rental looking at 2-5 for pre show/raffle time.

talked to doug and I will have more info to pass on here on wednesday of next week

Track rental from 5-10 pm which will be for racing/watching.

right now we are dialing in the pre even rental looking at 2-5 for pre show/raffle time.

Said it before, and I'll say it again... Really looking forward to this next Memorial Day! :thumbs::cheers:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love to go, but would definately have to fly. KC is one helluva trip from Nevada.. Guess I'll put it on the calendar and see how things go. Good work!

Wish it was closer so I could bring the ride... :banghead:

ill wait and see how thing progress as i will need at least an entire week off and memorial is usually my first trip to the river.

that and its going to be hot everywhere so track times wont be great anywhere unless i get lucky . us left coast guys always miss the big ones. we need a big meet out here for a change even if it was a few hour drive 2k miles is just alot .