Shotout in AZ @ Firbird Raceway July 10

AZFASTESTSS

Hey fellow SS owners sorry I can't make it to kansas for the meet, work has been a little crazy I wanted meet alot of you guys & gals that are going :thumbs: But on the other hand I have a match against AZLOC's Hivoltage and Jiggawatts on July 10 at firebird raceway, so if you are near come see this race its for the bragging rights in AZ ( a quote from Kingpin on firebird international raceway forums)I want to also post that the posting wars on AZLOC has been pretty personal and out of hand, everything that I have posted is on my own and does not have to do with the guys and gals of this site(THEY ARE THE BEST IMO) :thumbs: This topic was started not to start more BS but to invite everyone to come watch the race!!! Gates open at 5 pm - John

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey John,

You seem to be a little more civil on this site...........Now why can't you be more like this when you come to our site and talk all your trash? I would like to introduce myself to the fine members of this board. I'm 121 Jigawatts. Now, John has challenged myself and another Lightning owner to a 1320 showdown. I would like John to agree to the conditions of our race. Your AWD drag radials to my slicks, blower to blower (that means the nitrous bottle stays in the pits), and you drive the truck to the track ( to trailers queens here). If John can agree to those terms.........WE have a race. Now, whatever you and Hivoltage do.........more than likely, all out run what you brung. I think we should race first......so that if either of you break into the 11s. You don't get kicked out before we race. To everyone here, I would like to invite you to support John. Very nice site you people have here.

Jiggy :seeya:

I was doing a little reading on AZLOC today, there is some good stuff on that site and for the most part it seems it is all about fast trucks and having a good time. Kinda like our site, we have several Lightning lurkers/members, but it remains civil and respectful. :thumbs: Of course that one thread was a little out of hand. :eek:

Good luck guys, you know who I am pulling for though. :cheers:

Slimsoftball,

Thanks for stopping by (AZLOC). For the most part, we do try and remain civil. When it came to the mentioned thread.......we were just defending our Lightning brother that came under attack from an SS owner. We, didn't go looking for that fight........It came to us. I think you are right about our sites. They are for people that like fast trucks and having a good time. When you're a visitor on someone elses board.....you try and remain curtious. I have no problems with anyone on this board. So far, this site is pretty kick ass :thumbs::thumbs: . Some of you SS owners have some really nice and FAST riggs. Wish some of ya lived in AZ..... :D We need a few more of ya out here.

Jiggy

Resident burnout king for AZLOC

Archived