Shotout in AZ @ Firbird Raceway July 10

AZFASTESTSS

Hey John,

There is no hard feelings here. Let's just go out, do some racing and have some fun. Like I said before, somethings were said under the influence of rage.......and I appologize. And trust me when I say, we don't mind ya on our board....just keep the trash talking down to a minimum :D . And for sure, regardless the outcome. A hand shake is deserved. :cheers::thumbs::flag:

And Duner,

How's it going? I hoping that a few Dak boys might be coming out to the track on the 10th. Might as well get some video footage of your compitition ( Ford and Chevy) all in one race, rather 2 races :thumbs: .

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Jiggy!

I'll be there! :thumbs:

Ready to run you and or Ken too. :cool:

Lets all have some fun and make some new friends.

Racing is no fun without competition.

I own a Dodge, Ford and a GM.

We all like to dig at each other from time to time!

Mike

ps.... you and I would have been paired up at the

Hot teams race had you been able to attend!

RTMike,

It's good to hear from you. So, it would have been the 2 of us if I was able to attend the HTR event. Sorry, my tuner had to postpone for a week. If ya want, bring out the race gear on the 10th. After AZfastestSS and I race, I'll give a Dodge a try. Hopefully I wont go below my NHRA teched time, and get kicked out. I think we should be a good race according to your 11.96 sig. I hope these CHEVY guys dont think FORD and DODGE owners are invading their board. And Mike, who owns the R/T with the plate "lightning killer". Might want to have him show up too. :D

Jiggy

Jiggy it sounds like you and I will get along just fine, I'm looking foward to the race and meeting you no matter the outcome :thumbs: I'm still baffled that I agreed to stop the name calling and posting on AZLOC ,but the trash talk, name calling, and the slanderess heading under my name continues and that's why I feel the way I do about AZLOC.Like I said you guys are tight and thats cool!! Hey rtmike welcome to the site its pretty cool here I just wish I had more time to spend on it with these guys and gals :cool: I have a quick question for the SS owners did anybody here pay full list for there truck, I know it was a topic a while ago but I don't remeber the outcome( I was lucky and only paid $34k, but I buy alot of pickups and send alot referals to my salesman) Ben sorry I didn't respond to your question about the n2o shot and yes I'm using the 100 shot and hoping for some new #'s (but it is pretty hot here right now) :chevy:

Ben sorry I didn't respond to your question about the n2o shot and yes I'm using the 100 shot and hoping for some new #'s (but it is pretty hot here right now) :chevy:

Better get some better times. Matt may get a little crazy and up his N2O and try to de-throne you.

John (AZFASTESTSS).

Hivoltage's wife here....I want you to assure your wife that this is going to be a truck race ONLY...Ken is not looking for anything but that, as I know you aren't wanting to cause mayhem. I have seen Ken win and I have seen him lose, he does both w/ sportsmanship (isn't that the name of the game?) I am sure if you win (and you might....who knows) he will shake your hand and be a gentleman about it. I know if he wins, you will do the same. When I read your initial post it did piss me off....you called him some pretty harsh names and I just naturally had to defend him. Your calling BS on his N2O set up was not cool....you gotta remember that his set up by his tuners has, to our knowledge, never been done before (at least it hasn't been done on an "L" before) so it does sound a bit strange if you don't know what the set up is. This truck is his daily driver, not an all out race truck (not yet anyway.) It will have the cage in by october so he can play a bit harder then...

When we all got together w/ the dodge boys it was very cool...and ya gotta respect the hard work EVERYONE has put into his truck (dodge, ford, chev...) to be competitive and FAST. I can respect that, regardless of the brand name you choose...

Anyway, I will see you on the 10th...(I'll be the one wearing one white glove :D )

HIVOLTAGE AND MRS. HIGHVOLTAGE, I looking foward to the race on the tenth, and only a race :thumbs: If I win or lose I will be a gentleman and shake hands with Ken and Jiggy, no problem!I'm not going to go backwards and point fingers about the posts that were made, becuase they got way out of hand and tempers were rising and I agree that this is just a race and thats it :cheers: See ya out there AZFASTESTSS

Archived