Maggie Install Party

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niko gives us the material to rag on him for Jim, hence forgetting his blower and crashing into the side of Kevin's garage. You will be fine seeing how you have more common sense. :jester:

Count me in also. :chevy:

ok i didnt forget the actual blower i forgot the box with the h/e in it. and it was just a minor scuff that came right out.

comming from mr.common sense himself :

"why are all these pictures black" "Dan you forgot to take the lens cover off" "oh" idiot.gifbiggrinjester.gif

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

ok i didnt forget the actual blower i forgot the box with the h/e in it. and it was just a minor scuff that came right out.

comming from mr.common sense himself :

"why are all these pictures black" "Dan you forgot to take the lens cover off" "oh" idiot.gifbiggrinjester.gif

:crackup: Rookie move! LOLOL

First off, it wasn't my camera, I never used it before. If you want to go tit for tat Niko, you will lose......I seem to remember someone who couldn't figure out how to remove his engine covers that day either. :freak:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

First off, it wasn't my camera, I never used it before. If you want to go tit for tat Niko, you will lose......I seem to remember someone who couldn't figure out how to remove his engine covers that day either. :freak:

hey dan i thought you bought a cam? nutkick.gif haha

I did you clown, but lack the funds to install it. :idiot:

ohhhhhhhh its been so long i forgot all about it my bad

:jester:

Hey Dan if its o.k. with Kevin and you can swing it maybe we can do your cam at the same time as my install.:)

It's okay Jim, i'm not gonna rain on someone's parade like others have in the past. We will do my cam another time seeing how it takes a good part of a day. We will be doing it at Luke's house(thomp62301) since he has all the necessary tools for a cam swap. We attempted 2 Maggies in one day and barely got them done with several sets of hands, my cam can wait LOL.....