Maggie Install Party

i didnt know it takes over 2 years to install a cam either nutkick.gif

haha

^^^This coming from a guy who has a money tree that never dies(Mom). For the record, it's 1-1/2 years and I lack the funds to get the rest of the parts I need, you clown......

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so thats the estimated date as long as doc sais ok?

damn i was hoping for a january date lol. if its happening in feb i wont be able to get there until like 2 or so because i have sauturday morning bio class. 8am to 2pm cry.gif

Niko, why u taking biology?? I thought u were a CJ major??

One of my college roomates was a CJ major and had to take a bio class. I ended up doing all of his papers so he wouldn't fail out. That bum is now director of a major detention center.

One of my college roomates was a CJ major and had to take a bio class. I ended up doing all of his papers so he wouldn't fail out. That bum is now director of a major detention center.

Thats nuts..I would have thought a CJ major would take a much LOWER level science/bio class to meet that requirement.

^^^This coming from a guy who has a money tree that never dies(Mom). For the record, it's 1-1/2 years and I lack the funds to get the rest of the parts I need, you clown......

LOL my mom doesnt give me a dime for my truck. she hates it with a passion and wants me to sell it everyday. why do you think my exhaust has been a hack for a year now? smash.gif

i am its a college requirement :(

LOL doc good thing you have verizon me and you are going to be on the phone alot fingersx.gif

Yeah I had to put some of my SS funds into my DMAX, during the snow storm my truck siezed a pulley and I threw my serpentine,figures I plow out my street and neighbors and when I go to do my drive I loose my p.s./brakes/and alternator.

Yeah I had to put some of my SS funds into my DMAX, during the snow storm my truck siezed a pulley and I threw my serpentine,figures I plow out my street and neighbors and when I go to do my drive I loose my p.s./brakes/and alternator.

Sounds typical, same type of thing happened to my snow blower during the storm. I cleared my elderly neighbors driveway, then went to finish mine.....I sucked up my neighbor's kid's snow/boogie board thing into my impeller and snapped 3 shear pins. My luck, I only had 2 spares, and had to search through my garage for a bolt that fit. :mad:

BTW, pick a date, I should be there. :driving:

• 2 weeks later...