2005 SS when?

creederado

If you notice, every vehicle looks gray in this picture, so this probably wouldn't be something to go by....

post-1-1084374137.jpg

But I have seen the SBM in person and it is rather bland. I like the Light Pewter Metallic color much better, but they discontinued it in '04.

If you notice, every vehicle looks gray in this picture, so this probably wouldn't be something to go by....

post-1-1084374137.jpg

But I have seen the SBM in person and it is rather bland. I like the Light Pewter Metallic color much better, but they discontinued it in '04.

Nope, that's what it looks like in the sunlight too. It's not a flat paint, has a good amount of metallic in it, but it just doesn't shine. :confused:

I wish they made a Pewter SS. :shakehead:

I like silver, but that shade of it looks like gray primer.

Man you said it. I will agree that silver/white cars are easiest keepers, but I do not care for the lack of contrast, the vehicle is almost the same color as the rims. Monochrome is cool, but that takes it to the point where you loose a bit of the elegance, IMO.

Mr. P. :)

I like silver, but that shade of it looks like gray primer.

Man you said it. I will agree that silver/white cars are easiest keepers, but I do not care for the lack of contrast, the vehicle is almost the same color as the rims. Monochrome is cool, but that takes it to the point where you loose a bit of the elegance, IMO.

Mr. P. :)

Oh I don't know, silver don't look too bad sometimes.....

100_0252.JPG

100_0238.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got back from North Carolina and had the opportunity to see a 05 SS in silver birch. Gotta tell you, it looks real good. Any one looking, and can make it to Jacksonville, NC, it is at Marine Chevrolet on WesternBlvd extension. Very nice and you could get it for 35,000 :thumbs:

• 3 months later...

I bought one---had the Tangier Orange 2003 before this. I like the silver-maybe not as aggressive a color as the red, blue (my 2nd choice) or the black-but imho it just looks classy.

I saw it at the LA Auto Show and then got one last Monday.

P1010315v2.jpg

Archived