KC Meet

hey brent. want me to predict the out come of the service you are having done on your truck...just like i predicted your 1/4....right on the nuts...13.75...i should have given you mph too..but i figured that would have weirded you out...

oh and by the way brent. i won't tell the school board you were drinking on the job friday evening... ;)

finally i can post again :rolleyes:

matt did go a 12.42 before he broke and pulled off a 13.6 on the pass using only first and second gear. obviously with tuning and a quieter engine you will have room to go faster for sure. hope to see that soon.

this is a short summary of the weekend in Kansas

Friends were made

Beer was drunk

burgers were cooked

trucks were raced

more beer drunk

repairs made

very little sleep

mods were done(through sweat and tears)

more beer/vodka/soda/water/lemonade drank

more burgers

car show

Late night meal

More drinks

Little sleep

Time to go home. Damn

But It was fun

hey brent. want me to predict the out come of the service you are having done on your truck...just like i predicted your 1/4....right on the nuts...13.75...i should have given you mph too..but i figured that would have weirded you out...

oh and by the way brent. i won't tell the school board you were drinking on the job friday evening... ;)

finally i can post again :rolleyes:

This ought to be good. Give it a go. I'm all ears.... Just make sure you predict that they pay for it under warranty.... ppplease?

Brent how did you make out at the dealership???????

No news is good news???? Tomorrow, they dig into the motor. There was a misfire code that was major enough to open the valve cover and head and see what is the matter.

Brent how did you make out  at the dealership???????

No news is good news???? Tomorrow, they dig into the motor. There was a misfire code that was major enough to open the valve cover and head and see what is the matter.

Start practicing your Wide-Eyed Innocent look.

The practice saying "What do you mean 'boost'??" in an incredulous tone while making the WEI face. :jester:

Good luck, Brother Brent!

• 8 months later...

Archived