What Did Everybody Get?

SSplaytoy

Congratulation to al the SS pepole that had kids good to see a new generation of chevy kids being born

well Santa is getting me a K&N air intake :))

Still don't know if I should get the chrome one or the black one

The black gives like 1/2 horse power more I think!

I'm taking suggestions on what I should get!

Congratulation to al the SS pepole that had kids good to see a new generation of chevy kids being born

well Santa is getting me a K&N air intake :))

Still don't know if I should get the chrome one or the black one

The black gives like 1/2 horse power more I think!

I'm taking suggestions on what I should get!

you must be talkin about the FIPK system or the 77 series. ive had the FIPK in 2 different trucks and i liked it. i like the polished 77 series but i heard it would hold more heat?? so i went with the FIPK.

you must be talkin about the FIPK system or the 77 series. ive had the FIPK in 2 different trucks and i liked it. i like the polished 77 series but i heard it would hold more heat?? so i went with the FIPK.

Yea that's what I have been thinking to go with

My truck is super stocked it's fun to finaly get started with it :)

The 2 big things were Wii and 2 more Adirondack Chairs http://www.generatio....com/addys.html to go with our others.

photo-78.jpg

Hey man, don't mean to alarm you, but a ghost deer or dog went right through the chair on the right.

Oh yeah, I got some DeWalt tools, clothes, and I'll take the Torrent Efans as mine to me

:dunno:

Edited by finallyss (see edit history)

Congrats again to you guys with new infants :cool:

Lessee Christmas at the Mr. P. house - the GF made out like a bandit, the local forum bros received a paid Whirlyball GTG, and even the truck got a gift in the form of a live BBP tune. Me, I just got - a shirt. :blush: I'm pretty sure that makes this my 16th year on Santa's naughty list!

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid:

The wife and I did the same ...

Samsung 55" LED TV, Samsung 3D Blu-Ray, Shrek 3D starter pack and a WiFi adapter. (We already had the Bose 3.2.1. system.) The TV itself is only .9" thick ... We are now streaming Netflix directly to our TV from our Wireless router in our living room.

The picture is absolutely INCREDIBLE ... But sadly, watching movies in Blu-Ray on the LED, almost looks too fake.

Samsung-UN55C8000.jpg

I have my eyes on a 46" Samsung LED thats internet ready but cant commit to the price tag just yet.

I never heard any complaints about picture quality with blu-ray on LED.

I have my eyes on a 46" Samsung LED thats internet ready but cant commit to the price tag just yet.

I never heard any complaints about picture quality with blu-ray on LED.

All I can say is do it !!! ... the picture is beyond words. Go with the 8000 series, as it has an 8,000,000 to 1 aspect ratio. And if it is truly possible, go with the 55".

I promise you, you will not be disappointed at all, with any aspect of this TV.

I got a power pack portable power source and an electric impact wrench. I gotta see if the inverter built into the power pack will run the wrench. If not then I'm gonna get an inverter that will run the impact wrench so I can take them with me on road trips.

post-7838-036383000 1293894492_thumb.jpg

post-7838-035938100 1293894503_thumb.jpg

Congrats again to you guys with new infants :cool:

Yes, hats off to you guys with new infants. As I received my new grandson on the 21st (6lb 8 oz @19 1/2 long). It feels cool to be a grandfather.