How Much Do You Like Your Ss?

paulguy

I freakin' love my truck!

This is the first vehicle I have ever owned that I actually and legitimately LOVE! I have no plans to get rid of it... ever. If the motor blows, I'll drop another one in, same with the trans, diff(s), radio, door handle, window, whatever. If it breaks, I'll fix it and keep the truck!

Now that I've got a second vehicle the truck sits most of the time so I'm keeping the miles off it, which is good but every time I go from my 4cyl Jetta to the 6.0 V8 SS, I can't stop smiling! biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It's a good truck and good to look at. I've replaced the front bearings, the washer fluid tank twice and an oil pump so far at 119K miles. It's starting to have little problems like the temperature doesn't read anymore and the seat heater will freak out and turn on and off every once in a while, but it's still holding up. Currently though, it's rides like a worn out whore! The steering wheel shimmies like crazy and I need to post it in the suspension and steering section and try to figure it out. It could be time for steering parts and definitely time for shocks. Tire are new and balanced, so it's something I need to research.

Matt