Yank tt 2600 and Superior shift kit are in

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, BigTex has it right. I have a switch next to the VSC that I just flip and it puts the fans to high. I will be leaving in about 2 more hours and I hope everything works out ok.

I just got done taking a couple of pictures, These will be the last ones with me still owning my Lightning. Bringing it down to New Jersey to deliver it to the new owner. It makes me sad, :sigh: but it will work out ok in the long run. It will give me more time to spend with the family (wife and 2 year old son) on my vacations than going off to some other state to race. As much as I will miss it I know it is the right thing to do.. :cheers:

I will still be able to follow the life of the truck. I am sure the new owner will have it in "Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords" magazine every now and then. :thumbs:

Bill-03-SD

165369104rUxmJu_ph.jpg

its always sad to watch a ride go. then a month from now kicking your self for selling it. but it all works out in the long run. i believe you made the right choice. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Is the noise in the engine bay? Think the it's loud/strong enough to cause KR? That could explain the lack of improvement at the track.

What kind of noise is it? Heavy, light, rapid, slow, metal-on-metal, a tap, a buzz, etc. etc.

Archived