Shocks

matt rem

I talked to Bilstein's R&D center today in California, they are in the developing stage of shocks for the SS. The front will be from a four wheel drive version.The rear will be from a two wheel drive version. They are working on the valving, they said they wil have a answer for me on Wednesday. The shock is their 46 mm version. They should be avaliable in a month.

yes i am a new guy.

and thank you for not having your CAPS LOCK on. tends to be a newbie thing.  :smash:

AND ZIPPY FINDS IT MOST IRRITATING. :troll:

Glad to see some work being done on shocks. I will be up for some in the not to distant future.

Just my .02 but the Bilsteins didn't help mine a lot. I didn't notice much of a difference on it.

I'd like to see what some Edelbrocks would be like. I think it was Ben that had good vibes from them other than them leaking. Maybe it was just sway bars. Can't remember.

That’s great that Bilstein is producing shocks for the SS! :cool: They really are great shocks and eat up the bumps. I have them on my Toyota and can absolutely fly down dirt roads with the BFG all terrains aired down to 15lbs. They do an amazing job of flattening out the washboard dirt roads; I can only imagine what they would do for the SS on the street. :thumbs:

Edelbrock says it'll be at least 3 months before the release an SS version.

I need a performance set now since I'm at 38000mi, its feeling much looser. Stock replacements are $129 each, so I'd rather get something that will make a difference. any suggestions? (if not, I'll wait for Bils)

and thank you for not having your CAPS LOCK on. tends to be a newbie thing.  :smash:

AND ZIPPY FINDS IT MOST IRRITATING. :troll:

Glad to see some work being done on shocks. I will be up for some in the not to distant future.

HAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: That cool I need some help since I droped my truck it very bounce.

I talked to Bilstein's R&D center today in California, they are in the developing stage of shocks for the SS. The front will be from a four wheel drive version.The rear will be from a two wheel drive version. They are working on the valving, they said they wil have a answer for me on Wednesday. The shock is their 46 mm version. They should be avaliable in a month.

yes i am a new guy.

welcome newb :cheers:

• 5 weeks later...
Welcome aboard newbie! I haven't bashed a newbie in quite a while :jester::jester:

I DON'T KNOW WHY ZIPPY DOESN'T LIKE THE CAPS LOCK, I THINK IT LOOKS VERY IMPRESSIVE! :devil: made me do it!

thanx for thinking of me. :D

Archived