Custom tune

rdss

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, since its a boring topic, I will be quick. The performance gains are noticeable, it goes all the way to 5800 in first and almost 5900 in second and I havent made it into third yet. The shifts are as snappy as with just the servos, but seem a little quicker and smoother. I guess a trip to the highway to see it keep going past 110 is a must. I cant wait to see the times with the tune, but I think I will wait untill the fall and I have the roll pan on to hit the track. I hope I didnt bore anyone with this post! :jester: Ohh, and I arced my batter with the ratchet, it put a hole in the fender and melted the insides of the ratchet. I guess you can put that in the book of stupidity. :lol::sick:

I just got my truck back today from the body shop. I'll have to admit it came out flawless. The custom tune the guys there did was great and the diablo programmer is a lot of fun too. Never knew the tow/haul button could be so deadly with a little "help" :)

Ohh, and I arced my batter with the ratchet, it put a hole in the fender and melted the insides of the ratchet.  I guess you can put that in the book of stupidity. :lol:  :sick:

:eek: Hole in the fender? Wow, better it than you! :uhoh:

I hear ya, I wasnt scared at first, but then I thought about it and figured I was lucky, it melted the paint and put a small hole in the metal. I was thinking about being pissed about it, but figured out that it just made my SS a little more my own! :jester:

I just got my truck back today from the body shop. I'll have to admit it came out flawless. The custom tune the guys there did was great and the diablo programmer is a lot of fun too. Never knew the tow/haul button could be so deadly with a little "help" :)

deadly?

how bad is the fender, any pictures? it will be interesting to see your new 1/4 times, but i can imagine the weather isn't really great for it where you are right now.

I am interested in the times also, it runs a hole lot smoother all the way past the 108 mph govenor to 115 when I had to shut it down. I will wait untill I get the rollpan on and the spare tire and tow package off and the fall to come around. I have a GT mustang that is willing to race me, but I'm not sure what he has done to it and a F250 crew cab 4X4 Powerstroke that wants to see how much worse I beat him now. I will let yall know how I do against the GT.

I am interested in the times also, it runs a hole lot smoother all the way past the 108 mph govenor to 115 when I had to shut it down. I will wait untill I get the rollpan on and the spare tire and tow package off and the fall to come around. I have a GT mustang that is willing to race me, but I'm not sure what he has done to it and a F250 crew cab 4X4 Powerstroke that wants to see how much worse I beat him now. I will let yall know how I do against the GT.

sounds like some fun racing ahead of you, keep us posted especially on the gt race. :devil::D

Archived