Custom tune

rdss

I was talking to my wife this weekend and told her I was going to just charge the card for the custom tune and to my suprise she said go ahead and do it. So, as soon as I can get in touch with Byan at PCMforless I will have my tune on its way. So, when I get it in, I will have to run to the track and see what happens. Maybe I will be in the 14's finally, my first and only time at the track I ran a best of 15.1. Let me know if there is anything specific that will help me get the most out of my tune, even though I am sure Bryan will take great care of me.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snoop, did you ask for anything extra or out of the norm on the tune? I am kinda skeptical on how much torq management should be pulled and how much line pressure added, I really dont want damaged drive line parts. But, I am excited and cant wait for the big kick in the rear that people say they get from a tune.

I used Bryan @ PCMFORLESS also.

Just put his magic in,,no special instructions.His daily driver is an SSS.

Truck keeps getting better milage (only has 5200 miles),crisper response,sharp shifts and pulls past 6000RPM.

The best story is always the shortest.What else can I say?

Later,WP

Thanks Ryan, Vince, and Makani. I really appreciate yalls support and yall are why I keep coming back to this wonderful site. I do not know what I would do with out yall keeping me in a straight line and informing me of what yall think about my mods. Once again THANKS, especial Mickey D!! :jester:

On a lighter note, I called Bryan today and he said he is running low on 03 PCM's and will tune and ship as soon as he gets one in. I am looking forward to the tune because it sounds like it will make it a totally new truck to me. And since I cant afford a S/C'r I will take any power I can get.

C.K.

Archived